Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Much Longer Before Mainstream Democrats Begin Calling To Rewrite First Amendment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Much Longer Before Mainstream Democrats Begin Calling To Rewrite First Amendment?

I give it about 2 more election cycles before we start seeing a mainstream platform from them that says something along the lines of hate speech is not free speech! I say mainstream because they're already calling for that on their far left flank, but its only a matter of time before it becomes the official talking point of the whole party.

The President of Goya praised Donald Trump, and now they're desperately trying to mobilize a boycott against him. Since at the current moment they cannot officially arrest people for speaking their mind, cancel culture is the closest they can get, but that surely wont be enough.

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I give it about 2 more election cycles before we start seeing a mainstream platform from them that says something along the lines of hate speech is not free speech! I say mainstream because they're already calling for that on their far left flank, but its only a matter of time before it becomes the official talking point of the whole party.

The President of Goya praised Donald Trump, and now they're desperately trying to mobilize a boycott against him. Since at the current moment they cannot officially arrest people for speaking their mind, cancel culture is the closest they can get, but that surely wont be enough.
    I agree with you.

Just like you, I worry about what the far left might do next, 24/7 365.

Im thinking of leaving this far left country. How about you?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      I agree with you.

Will you visit after the 2nd American Revolution once the nation is purged with dead liberals

Comment

I agree with you.

No I live in a red state, I wont be leaving until the politics here change for the worst, and if they do, I'll move to another red state.

However, I admire your apathy, people like you don't question anything up until the point you are rounded up to be sent to a concentration camp. Well maybe people not like you, because you're for this bullshit, but you get the point.
        Last edited by JimRaynor; 07-13-2020, 02:40 PM.

Comment

I am Puerto rican this Goya "boycott" will fail on an epic level.Hell I went to Publix this morning and they had a bunch of Goya products on the front shelves before you enter the aisle so they are promoting them.

No I live in a red state, I wont be leaving until the politics here change for the worst, and if they do, I'll move to another red state.

However, I admire your apathy, people like you don't question anything up until the point you are rounded up to be sent to a concentration camp. Well maybe people not like you, because you're for this bullshit, but you get the point.
          The moment the left gets power and passes reparations is the day I leave America.I have income streams that are not taxable not a single penny of my $ will go towards that garbage.My wife is Filipina and I have been there numerous times could live like a king.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            Will you visit after the 2nd American Revolution once the nation is purged with dead liberals
            Ill be there fighting if we revolting against the far left aristocracy.

You can count on me.

How we gonna tell them apart though???

Comment

Ill be there fighting if we revolting against the far left aristocracy.

You can count on me.

How we gonna tell them apart though???
              ugly women who try to look like men

Comment

freedom of speech is not the right to spew hate at others, if that was legal then the ass whooping that comes with it has to be legal

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                  freedom of speech is not the right to spew hate at others, if that was legal then the ass whooping that comes with it has to be legal
                  How do you or anyone else determines what is hate? Quite frankly what you just wrote I consider hate, therefore by your own standard you should get your ass whooped.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    I like this idea. Citizen A should have right to beat up Citizen B if B talks too much sh 1 t

Comment

Working...
                    X