Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the answer for all the inner city violence?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    Education and a lot of jobs. But until the parents don't take charge it will continue to happen.

That's how you control people, make them dependent and uneducated.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Just wondering what the solution is?

Sick of seeing innocent kids getting murdered by thugs

I haven't seen any footage of the national guard out in Atlanta, have they stopped anything? Are they even patrolling through the streets?

I don't think having a permanent military presence is the answer but it may work in the short term
      Georgia gov mentioned national guards are not there to patrol the streets but to guard government buildings from looting and riots, so the Antlanta police can leave those areas and focus on patrolling the neighborhoods

But i read on the news that the mayor of atlanta is refusing, or not using the national guards

Comment

More fathers.

It's as simple as that.

Go to any prison and ask the men there about their fathers. You'll find that no matter the color, a majority of the inmates did not have a father in their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          That's how you control people, make them dependent and uneducated.
          One party, the Democrats, are on record saying they rely on "stupid voters" to pass their agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            give out life sentences. that'll teach'em real quick!

anyone who committed a murder willingly should just get the death sentence automatically, no trial needed.
            They say 75% of murders in Chicago are unsolved so yeah that won't be too much of a deterrent

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
              They say 75% of murders in Chicago are unsolved so yeah that won't be too much of a deterrent
              Change the government its been ran by democraps for 3 decades smh...........

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                there's plenty of jobs and education out there for those who are willing to put in the work. most of these thugs dont want a regular 9-5... most of these thugs want a high paying job where they dont do shiiet when they have zero experience.
                If parents did more the culture of educating yourself and having a purpose would diminish the inner city violence. I work as a case worker and see way too many parents simply not doing the bare minimum. It is like the street is educating the kids.

If you don't impose it they will not assimilate.

Comment

Originally posted by ralex View Post
                  According to Democrats it’s to defund the police. Lmao
                  Let's be real police aren't the answer and I definitely don't want to see a police state.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                    If parents did more the culture of educating yourself and having a purpose would diminish the inner city violence. I work as a case worker and see way too many parents simply not doing the bare minimum. It is like the street is educating the kids.

If you don't impose it they will not assimilate.
                    Nailed it.

Root cause of most of society's problem is parenting but people don't want to hear it because the truth hurts, and trying to spin up new and flexible genders and other silly nonsense directly conflicts with preserving and valuing the traditional family unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                      you do understand not only blacks live in inner cities and that other races build houses to?? white people live in projects and public housing as well as other races...
                      First off where did I used the word or color black in my paragraph?

Comment

Working...
                      X