Collapse
No announcement yet.

Democratic Party: Mount Rushmore is White Supremacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At this point the terms “racist” and “white Supremacist” have lost all meaning. The moment antifa called Daryl Davis a white supremacist they became complete ******s

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      How about Martin Luther King Jr.?

How about Frederick Douglass?

Thurgood Marshall?

Harriet Tubman? Oh, she's not a man.

Booker T. Washington?
      Douglass is a good pick IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
        Trump supporters in another thread were saying how police should be arresting people for shooting fireworks..

In May 2019, Trump announced that the annual fireworks display would return to Mount Rushmore after a 10-year absence. The fireworks display ended in 2009 due to concerns over environmental impacts.
        Hope you’re not talking about me, I’m no trump supporter and the video I posted was someone throwing fireworks into someone’s home through their window.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
          99.9 % Of what you say is BS, I agree with you on this list though would add Malcom X on there as well.
          Between the two of us, you are far more of a bullshlt artist. But I do appreciate this newfound love of Malcolm X from you republicans. For the record, he didn't like you either.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Douglass is a good pick IMO.
            He was an absolutely incredible human being. It's hard for me to fathom that he actually existed.

Comment

Between the two of us, you are far more of a bullshlt artist. But I do appreciate this newfound love of Malcolm X from you republicans. For the record, he didn't like you either.
              I am not Republican , as far as Malcom X I have always admired him he was very smart was a great speaker and debater .I get high AF on some good weed and watch his videos on Youtube have been doing this for years.
              Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 07-01-2020, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                I am not Republican , as far as Malcom X I have always admire him he was very smart was great speaker and debater .I get high AF on some good weed and watch his videos on Youtube have been doing this for years.
                Then I stand corrected.

Comment

He was an absolutely incredible human being. It's hard for me to fathom that he actually existed.
                  Keep your head up and stay positive. Remember that news is money driven so they’ll never report about the good deeds or good human beings out there. We are only exposed to the bad and the extremes because it’s a stronger emotion. There are still good people out there, and for the most part everyone wants the same things, we just disagree on how to get there.

Sorry if that’s long winded or doesn’t make sense. I’m higher than giraffe pus*y right now.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    Keep your head up and stay positive. Remember that news is money driven so they’ll never report about the good deeds or good human beings out there. We are only exposed to the bad and the extremes because it’s a stronger emotion. There are still good people out there, and for the most part everyone wants the same things, we just disagree on how to get there.

Sorry if that’s long winded or doesn’t make sense. I’m higher than giraffe pus*y right now.
                    lol. Makes perfect sense, homes. Much appreciated as well.

Bout to roll up this Guava Cake and join you in the sky. Much respect.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
                      Trump supporters in another thread were saying how police should be arresting people for shooting fireworks..

In May 2019, Trump announced that the annual fireworks display would return to Mount Rushmore after a 10-year absence. The fireworks display ended in 2009 due to concerns over environmental impacts.
                      Rumour has it they are planning a modification to the monument.

Comment

Working...
                      X