Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are posters trying to make George Floyd to be a crackhead??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The 911 caller who reported George Floyd to police claimed he was drunk when he entered their store, and allegedly tried to pay with counterfeit money."

https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/28/georg...t-bills-drunk/

There's one claim saying he was "drunk", doesn't say "crackhead" but there is somewhat some evidence of intoxication

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer30168 View Post
      Even if he did all the drugs in the world it doesn't matter. His direct cause of death was a knee to his neck for almost 9 minutes
      not according to the autopsy.

the cop is still a pos for doing that though, but just by going according to that report, the knee didn't cause the death

Comment

Originally posted by larryx... View Post
        If a person is wrong them damn it they are wrong..post the damn proof and back it up....BUT STOP MAKING UP RECYCLED TRASH TO COVER UP MURDERS
        I think he had some serious medical conditions. The two guys knew each other for 17 years apparently. Zero evidence of any racism what so ever. There's ZERO evidence of racism in the death. It's a wrongful death but there's none for racism.

He resisted them heavily during the traffic stop. Took two cops to get him out of the car. I think he was having some issues. He looked completely out of it like he had some serious health conditions or was intoxicated.

This autopsy makes the entire think more complicated.

Larry, if you look at the dude sitting down on the side of the road, you immediately think something is wrong with him. Calling him a crackhead is a stretch and disrespectful. But he looks way off.

Comment

I just saw the video for the first time and this is one of the most inhumane things ive seen in awhile.

I even stuck up for that one cop who killed that dude in the Arizona Motel but this one is totally different.

There is no excuse for what that cop did to Floyd.

No wonder people are looting out here in LA too lmfao!

That was straight up murder caught on camera and i hope that dude gets the death sentence.

I was watching the looting on TV yesterday and i kept telling my wife like wtf mannn I was just in those areas couple hours ago Fkin i should have been there sooner to catch the loot lol.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            I just saw the video for the first time and this is one of the most inhumane things ive seen in awhile.

I even stuck up for that one cop who killed that dude in the Arizona Motel but this one is totally different.

There is no excuse for what that cop did to Floyd.

No wonder people are looting out here in LA too lmfao!

That was straight up murder caught on camera and i hope that dude gets the death sentence.

I was watching the looting on TV yesterday and i kept telling my wife like wtf mannn I was just in those areas couple hours ago Fkin i should have been there sooner to catch the loot lol.
            you're a disgusting pos, this fool just admitted he's one of these low life looters

Comment

Some men just want to see the world burn...

Comment

For all the racists concerned with the looting of Target and Gucci, let's look at your history of looting, stealing, pillaging and raping a countries resources and women:

Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Libya (First Barbary War)
                Canada (War of 1812)
                Algeria (Second Barbary War)
                Spain (Acquisition of Florida)
                Cherokees (Indian Removal Act)
                Indonesia (Expedition)
                Ivory Coast (Expedition)
                Cherokees (Trail of Tears)
                Mexico (Annexation of Texas)
                Mexico (Seizing of California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, some of Colorado, New Mexico, and the Texan border with the Rio Grande)
                Sioux (Forced settlement and massacre)
                Spain (Annexation of Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines)
                Philippines (Reneges on promise of Philippine independence in exchange for Filipino support during the Spanish-American War)
                Fiji (Expedition)
                China (Second Opium War)
                China (Looting China in response to the Boxer Rebellion as part of the Eight-Nation Alliance)
                Taiwan (Expedition into Taiwan)
                Korea (Korean Expedition in response to "insults")
                Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica Republic, Honduras, Mexico (US shenanigans with their military)
                Germany (World War 1)
                Russia (Russian Civil War - Formation of Soviet Union)
                Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria (WW2)
                Korea (Korean War)
                Vietnam (Vietnam War)
                Guatemala (CIA overthrows of their government and funds dictator's armies)
                Iran (CIA overthrows elected Prime Minister)
                Cuba (Bay of Pigs)
                Brazil (CIA helps overthrow the government and funds opposition groups)
                Chile (CIA funds opposition then overthrows the government)
                Grenada (Overthrow their government)
                Nicaragua (Helps install a military junta)
                Libya
                Panama (Attempt to capture Gen. Manuel Noriega)
                Honduras (Helps install a military junta)
                Colombia (Funds and trains death squads)
                Iraq (Desert Storm)
                Iraq (Retaliation for alleged assassination plot)
                Somali
                Sudan, Afghanistan (Retaliation for terrorist attacks in embassies)
                Serbia (Kosovo War)
                Afghanistan (Response to 9/11)
                Iraq (Bush's policy of war against WMD-developing states)
                Iran (Stuxxnet - Cyber Warfare)
                Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq (Drone Attacks)
                Libya, Syria (No-fly zone and drone attacks)

Concisely, we've invade: [Cherokees, Sioux], Canada, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica Republic, Honduras, Guatemala, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Spain, Germany, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Grenada, Serbia, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Fiji, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Libya, Ivory Coast, Somali, Sudan

The Cherokees is just a name for the 5 autonomous native american nations that the US recognized. So we've invaded 42 unique countries since our inception, 47 if we count the Native Americans. Even then, I've probably missed a few countries the CIA overthrew or we've done a drone strike on.

Something to notice is that about half of our invasions of other countries happened in the past 50 years - we've invaded as many countries in the past 50 years as we have for the other 188 years of our existence.

Comment

Hua Chunying 华春莹 (@SpokespersonCHN) Tweeted:
                  "I can't breathe." https://t.co/UXHgXMT0lk https://twitter.com/SpokespersonCHN/...096107520?s=20

That tweet was just the latest in an apparent strategy of China accusing the U.S. government of hypocrisy as it faced criticism for the way it countered pro-Democracy protests in Hong Kong. Most recently, President Trump has announced that he would block Hong Kong's trading privileges after China's ceremonial parliament voted to bypass the semi-autonomous territory in enacting national security legislation.

In another tweet, Hua posted a segment from RT, which is funded by the Russian government, blasting the U.S. for supporting violent protests in Hong Kong while denouncing rioters as "thugs."

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                    not according to the autopsy.

the cop is still a pos for doing that though, but just by going according to that report, the knee didn't cause the death
                    It might have contributed to his death but it wasnt some death blow ppl are making it out to be.

It cut down his air flow but didnt cut it off.

If you are really choked out, whether blood choke or oxygen choke..... you wouldnt be able to speak at all.

Anyone who has done any judo, BJJ or mma who has applied or experienced a choke knows this.

That's why they tap in training and not verbally surrender.

A real choke and you cant speak.

My guess is he was in bad health and on drugs. Then the knee and weight pressure added to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharoah View Post
                      For all the racists concerned with the looting of Target and Gucci, let's look at your history of looting, stealing, pillaging and raping a countries resources and women:

Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Libya (First Barbary War)
                      Canada (War of 1812)
                      Algeria (Second Barbary War)
                      Spain (Acquisition of Florida)
                      Cherokees (Indian Removal Act)
                      Indonesia (Expedition)
                      Ivory Coast (Expedition)
                      Cherokees (Trail of Tears)
                      Mexico (Annexation of Texas)
                      Mexico (Seizing of California, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, some of Colorado, New Mexico, and the Texan border with the Rio Grande)
                      Sioux (Forced settlement and massacre)
                      Spain (Annexation of Cuba, Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines)
                      Philippines (Reneges on promise of Philippine independence in exchange for Filipino support during the Spanish-American War)
                      Fiji (Expedition)
                      China (Second Opium War)
                      China (Looting China in response to the Boxer Rebellion as part of the Eight-Nation Alliance)
                      Taiwan (Expedition into Taiwan)
                      Korea (Korean Expedition in response to "insults")
                      Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica Republic, Honduras, Mexico (US shenanigans with their military)
                      Germany (World War 1)
                      Russia (Russian Civil War - Formation of Soviet Union)
                      Germany, Japan, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria (WW2)
                      Korea (Korean War)
                      Vietnam (Vietnam War)
                      Guatemala (CIA overthrows of their government and funds dictator's armies)
                      Iran (CIA overthrows elected Prime Minister)
                      Cuba (Bay of Pigs)
                      Brazil (CIA helps overthrow the government and funds opposition groups)
                      Chile (CIA funds opposition then overthrows the government)
                      Grenada (Overthrow their government)
                      Nicaragua (Helps install a military junta)
                      Libya
                      Panama (Attempt to capture Gen. Manuel Noriega)
                      Honduras (Helps install a military junta)
                      Colombia (Funds and trains death squads)
                      Iraq (Desert Storm)
                      Iraq (Retaliation for alleged assassination plot)
                      Somali
                      Sudan, Afghanistan (Retaliation for terrorist attacks in embassies)
                      Serbia (Kosovo War)
                      Afghanistan (Response to 9/11)
                      Iraq (Bush's policy of war against WMD-developing states)
                      Iran (Stuxxnet - Cyber Warfare)
                      Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq (Drone Attacks)
                      Libya, Syria (No-fly zone and drone attacks)

Concisely, we've invade: [Cherokees, Sioux], Canada, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Haiti, Dominica Republic, Honduras, Guatemala, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Spain, Germany, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Russia, Grenada, Serbia, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Fiji, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, Syria, Morocco, Algeria, Tunis, Libya, Ivory Coast, Somali, Sudan

The Cherokees is just a name for the 5 autonomous native american nations that the US recognized. So we've invaded 42 unique countries since our inception, 47 if we count the Native Americans. Even then, I've probably missed a few countries the CIA overthrew or we've done a drone strike on.

Something to notice is that about half of our invasions of other countries happened in the past 50 years - we've invaded as many countries in the past 50 years as we have for the other 188 years of our existence.
                      Yes.

Makes looting okay.

Comment

Working...
                      X