Did anybody buy the SE-2 iphone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
    Was it worth it? I’m not sure if I should buy it
    Got it last week its not bad my first iphone infact. Although i preferred my friends iphone xr when I used that briefly.

Comment

I just upgraded from my 8 regular 256 to the Plus 256gb version. I was hoping for an SE Plus 2 but it’s not gonna come out anytime soon.

I noticed significant improvements on the Plus. I guess I was naive, but hardware architecture and ventilation surely must make a difference. My 8 Plus performs significantly better than my original. The sound is significantly louder, I mean way louder than the small version. I’ve gotten used to buttons and LCD. The reason why I wanted to upgrade to a bigger screen was because I was tired of hitting the wrong letters on the keypad. I’m also very happy with the telephoto. I shoot all my photos in RAW using ProCam and then I transfer it to Lightroom. The performance has been way better than the smaller version. I wasn’t expecting to be this satisfied. Even my Bluetooth AirPods have better range in the Plus. I can live my phone in my studio and go to the kitchen and the signal isn’t lost going through walls like before.

I’d highly recommend any Plus version. Only hassle is the size of course, but it was to be expected. I can do so much more with the Plus from Apple over the smaller counterparts. Trust.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
        Got it last week its not bad my first iphone infact. Although i preferred my friends iphone xr when I used that briefly.
        I know the feeling bro of going from Samsung to apple

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Al..varez View Post
          I just upgraded from my 8 regular 256 to the Plus 256gb version. I was hoping for an SE Plus 2 but it’s not gonna come out anytime soon.

I noticed significant improvements on the Plus. I guess I was naive, but hardware architecture and ventilation surely must make a difference. My 8 Plus performs significantly better than my original. The sound is significantly louder, I mean way louder than the small version. I’ve gotten used to buttons and LCD. The reason why I wanted to upgrade to a bigger screen was because I was tired of hitting the wrong letters on the keypad. I’m also very happy with the telephoto. I shoot all my photos in RAW using ProCam and then I transfer it to Lightroom. The performance has been way better than the smaller version. I wasn’t expecting to be this satisfied. Even my Bluetooth AirPods have better range in the Plus. I can live my phone in my studio and go to the kitchen and the signal isn’t lost going through walls like before.

I’d highly recommend any Plus version. Only hassle is the size of course, but it was to be expected. I can do so much more with the Plus from Apple over the smaller counterparts. Trust.
          I’m gonna do the same I’ll get a plus when the 12 comes out

Comment

I’m gonna do the same I’ll get a plus when the 12 comes out
            That’s a good investment. I’d say from a 7 it would be a leap. I was thinking the same. But I was reading reviews online last two weeks and users were saying that the A13 vs the A12 didn’t show significant improvements for the time being on the latest iOS. I only paid $150 for my upgrade. Was a good deal. Waiting for DAZN global too app. I’d say battery on the 12 will be great too. So far this iPhone 8 Plus has 80% battery health. I better buy a new battery for $50 before they discontinue the service. But yeah Plus versions are great

Comment

I know the feeling bro of going from Samsung to apple
              I had the Sony experia X beforehand so bit of a difference can definitely relate man.

Comment

Working...
              X