No announcement yet.

Top Five Guns for Home Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Five Guns for Home Defense

Long but informative video. Some may disagree with his choices but he makes a good case for what works for him.

Your dog the best guns of all time.

The ones above your forearms but below your shoulders.

FLEX ON A N!66@

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
      Your dog the best guns of all time.

The ones above your forearms but below your shoulders.

FLEX ON A N!66@
      Guys into staying in shape and owning attack dogs and stuff are usually also gun owners.

You're usually into all of it (macho) or none of it (soyboy).

Exceptions are rare.

Comment

Dog then shotgun with a 9 for when they run

Comment

Then pigs for cleanup...

Comment

Dogs are good for detecting a prowler or intruder, but why put your dog in harm’s way when you can eliminate the problem with somehting that goes bang?

Home defense is a personal choice, it’s what you feel comfortable with and what you will practice with. Some will argue high caliber rounds will penetrate walls and hit unintended targets. Other argue small calibers won’t deliver the stopping power. Truthfully, most intruders will likely lose interest once the first shot is fired unless they are determined to get to you.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Dogs are good for detecting a prowler or intruder, but why put your dog in harm’s way when you can eliminate the problem with somehting that goes bang?

Home defense is a personal choice, it’s what you feel comfortable with and what you will practice with. Some will argue high caliber rounds will penetrate walls and hit unintended targets. Other argue small calibers won’t deliver the stopping power. Truthfully, most intruders will likely lose interest once the first shot is fired unless they are determined to get to you.

I actually meant to say “you forgot”

Not Your Dog.

But hey, dogs work too though.
              Pit bulls or German shepherds or Rottweilers.

But the most lethal guns are the ones above your forearm and below your shoulders.

Comment

AR-15
                Mossberg 500
                Walther PPQ
                Sig Saur P226
                Ruger LC9

Im getting the S&W Bodyguard .38 next...

I want to get a Jindo and Pitbull for the pad but wife wont let me. Jindo and Pitt would be perfect.

Comment

I'd only listen to someone who defended their home against intruders with guns in the past.

Or maybe Tua.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I'd only listen to someone who defended their home against intruders with guns in the past.

Or maybe Tua.

Lol nobody is going to be intruding homes knowing that ALL members of the house are present.

They’re going to be intruding deserted or vacant properties where trouble will be minimal.

Comment

Working...
                    X