Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible China plan this all along?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
    lol. Typical westerners getting mad at China about being better at containing than they are. As soon as China are better at something it seems as though the typical westerners try to find something wrong with it or belittle the efforts.

Lol all the way.
    Trust me bruh, we aren't mad that your government is better at containing you sheep.

We call that: FREEDOM.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Trust me bruh, we aren't mad that your government is better at containing you sheep.

We call that: FREEDOM.

LOL. Bruh, not even from China. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MeiXiang View Post
        LOL. Bruh, not even from China. Thanks.
        I don't blame you.

I wouldn't claim that sheithole either

Comment

I don't blame you.

I wouldn't claim that sheithole either
          chill with the racist shiiet... why do you get so offended by someone claiming that their country is better than yours? isnt that what you're suppose to do, be proud of where you're from?

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            chill with the racist shiiet... why do you get so offended by someone claiming that their country is better than yours? isnt that what you're suppose to do, be proud of where you're from?
            Racist sheit?! **** China. **** the Chinese government, **** anyone that supports them. In case you haven't noticed, those bat eating, sheit flinging ****ers caused a global pandemic. **** that sheit, son. Somebody needs to spray that whole ****ing sheit hole with some Lysol. We have thousands of people dying because those oppressive *******s wanted to keep locks on it, not tell anyone, and throw the damn doctor who DID try to warn people into a quarantine where he died.

I give NO FUÇKS about China...

Comment

Originally posted by Holler View Post
              Because they have a long established culture of repression and intimidation. Local officials are terrified of being seen as doing a bad job, so anyone criticising them is shut down before they may reach the attention of their bosses.

Once the higher ups realised what a mess they were making of things and how badly the arrest was playing both domestically and overseas the Doctor was released although he tragically died.

As for the thread. There's so many holes and flaws in this but really we have enough to deal with at the moment without looking to add WW3 to the list.
              Many holes and flaws sir. Purely speculative.. But still in the very realm of possiblity though. The post above will be far from accurate ofcourse, but a scenario that can be discussed about.

Comment

Racist sheit?! **** China. **** the Chinese government, **** anyone that supports them. In case you haven't noticed, those bat eating, sheit flinging ****ers caused a global pandemic. **** that sheit, son. Somebody needs to spray that whole ****ing sheit hole with some Lysol. We have thousands of people dying because those oppressive *******s wanted to keep locks on it, not tell anyone, and throw the damn doctor who DID try to warn people into a quarantine where he died.

racist axx lame... where was the same energy for ebola? swing flu? the list goes on. you're a loser for acting like this lmao! get a hold of yourself jimmy!

Comment

Racist af.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
                    racist axx lame... where was the same energy for ebola? swing flu? the list goes on. you're a loser for acting like this lmao! get a hold of yourself jimmy!
                    I give no fuçks about your name calling and virtue signaling. I care more about the safety and future of my family, than some stupid ideaology of racism. I'm no more racist than the Chinese government who blamed my army for their fuçk up. Go call Jinping a racist, he probably cares as much as I do.

I don't think I was posting here when this other outbreaks happened, so you really don't have a clue about what my energy was in relation to those events, do you?

So when we break down your post, it's only name calling and presumption. Neither of which I care about.

Why do you defend a regime that didn't care whether you live or die?

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
                      Racist af.
                      Who cares?? Call me racist, I don't care. I'll embrace it, if it means I don't get this sheit they put out

Comment

Working...
                      X