Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trend catching fire: Teens coughing and sneezing on produce at grocery stores.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bet this is just one of those " trends " like tide pod challenge where people thought teens everywhere were doing it but in reality it was like 10 people

most folk wanna believe it to be outraged

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      Im pretty old now and im always trying to restrain myself and thinking twice before doing something crazy that’ll get me into trouble.

But craziness is always inside of me and one of the things in life that turns me into a psycho is somebody messing with other peoples’ food.

You never contaminate something that goes into a somebody’s mouth.

Somebody tries to poison my food i might have to catch a case...

Stupid fkin teen tries that sht on my food.... i might start blasting so please do not ever do that to my food.
      Might catch a case?

If someone did that to my food on purpose, they'd be in a coma and I'd be hauled off to county.

No doubt about it.
      Last edited by HitmanTommy; 03-22-2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
        Might catch a case?

If someone did that to my food on purpose, they'd be in a coma and I'd be hauled off to county.

No doubt about it.
        I said “ might catch a case” because there is always that small chance of getting caught afterwards lol. U gotta leave that possibility open so there wont be no surprises.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
          Might catch a case?

No doubt about it.
          Demand a jury trial.

I doubt you'd find 12 people to convict you under the circumstances.

Comment

YouTube should ban them for that sh^t.

And surprised someone isn't b^tch slapping these kids doing this dumb sh^t.

Comment

they are also licking toilet seats

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                I remember in a Heinlein novel society became so liberal and tolerant that packs of teenagers would just beat people to death in the park for laughs and society collapsed. Only when civilized men re-learned the scientific application of violence did civilization rebuild.

Teenagers as this point, these "nonbinary" males with clown hairdos and ankle pants who play the "knockout game" and lick food in grocery stores, are far beyond the point of responding to written or spoken words. They are mentally fried from drugs & pop culture and numb to most stimuli.

Imagine if it were legal, even socially encouraged, for some Dick Van Dyke looking responsible adult to just walk up and cold-c0ck them. They pay their own medical bill.

Designated adults would have to carry around smelling salts for the 5 "ayyy lmao" teenagers they KO per day on average.
                Which book is that?

Sounds interesting...

Comment

mostly this is in America. wish they could really catch the virus to teach em a lesson to be honest. let them suffer.

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                    bet this is just one of those " trends " like tide pod challenge where people thought teens everywhere were doing it but in reality it was like 10 people

most folk wanna believe it to be outraged
                    You are probably right and I hope it’s only a few kids. Doesn’t change the fact that this is disgusting. I’m pretty mild mannered, but witnessing sh#t like this would set me off. The sad thing is, kids like that won’t listen.

We didn’t do dumb sh#t like this when I was a kid. The most we did was vandalize an abandoned car, maybe tee pee some houses, egg a few houses. Well, maybe a lot of that was dumb. But Jesus Christ every day it seems like kids need to one up themselves on the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X