No fap log

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
    that's it brother, one day at a time. Keep posting progress
    Ah man, it all got too much yesterday. Ended up firing up my fave p6rn scenes and whacking it

DAY 1 again

Fuq it.

Moving forward

Comment

• This Pandemic has destroyed my libido, how can you guys even think about sex during this outbreak? its scary

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
        This Pandemic has destroyed my libido, how can you guys even think about sex during this outbreak? its scary
        I don't know man

I'm staying at home and not out and about so the coq is awake

Comment

• I don't like to jack it.

Sex >

Comment

• Day 0

::::::::

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              I don't know man

I'm staying at home and not out and about so the coq is awake
              man, what happens when you finally wack off after a month or more of not busting a nut? does it really improve orgasm?

I read on reddit some guy said that you have to wack off twice that day to really empty the sack.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                Ah man, it all got too much yesterday. Ended up firing up my fave p6rn scenes and whacking it

DAY 1 again

Fuq it.

Moving forward
                it would eventually happen but next time try to get laid first. Don't get caught back up watching p6rn everyday now. Remember what it is you wanted out of nofap. One day at a time bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tankdestroyer View Post
                  it would eventually happen but next time try to get laid first. Don't get caught back up watching p6rn everyday now. Remember what it is you wanted out of nofap. One day at a time bro.
                  Thank you brother. I am back on it

Comment

• What is the purpose of no fap, is it just to overcome sex or **** addiction? is there a health benefit positive for it?

Other health articles say a guy should wack off a few times a week because its good for the prostate

Comment

• It’s foolish to take this challenge now. Gap away bros, we’ll be on this lockdown for another month easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X