Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    F@ck!

I'm out.

I tried my best.
    That was fast Tua.

You must have great hand speed

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      I regularly do this since studying taoist semen retention im on day 15 last expelling was sex i dont masterbate. The only difficulty is getting blueballs or a pain in one nut around the month mark. Cold showers help and compound exercises squats, deadlifts etc. Helps to keep the energy moving.

Tell me about how to move energy.

I can get to like a week-10 days but then theres so much sexual energy built up in my genitals that thoughts are nothing but sex

Also, i find that when im stressed out or have worry in my life thats when i look to have a sexual release.

No stress and i dont feel like it much

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

I can get to like a week-10 days but then theres so much sexual energy built up in my genitals that thoughts are nothing but sex

Also, i find that when im stressed out or have worry in my life thats when i look to have a sexual release.

I recommend reading this about sex transmutation. https://scottjeffrey.com/sexual-energy-transmutation/

My methods as read in the book called the tao of sexology (can download for free as a pdf on Google) uses meditation to redirect the energy/semen up the spine in the cerebrospinal fluid plus using deep breathing exercises. You can almost feel the tension leave the genital area takes time and practise. I don't even have wet dreams when dreaming and having sex in them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          I recommend reading this about sex transmutation. https://scottjeffrey.com/sexual-energy-transmutation/

My methods as read in the book called the tao of sexology (can download for free as a pdf on Google) uses meditation to redirect the energy/semen up the spine in the cerebrospinal fluid plus using deep breathing exercises. You can almost feel the tension leave the genital area takes time and practise. I don't even have wet dreams when dreaming and having sex in them anymore.
          Does it work good? Can u feel the sexual tension leaving?

I have always had a strong sexual drive, even @ 40 yrs old. That shyt is a motherf0cker

How good does it work?

Comment

I also recommend reading mantak chia's - taoist secrets of love book also available as a pdf.

"Mantak Chia reveals for the first time to the general public, the ancient sexual secrets of the Taoist sages. These secrets enable men to conserve and transform sexual energy through its circulation in the Microcosmic Orbit, invigorating and rejuvenating the body's vital functions. ..."

Comment

Does it work good? Can u feel the sexual tension leaving?

I have always had a strong sexual drive, even @ 40 yrs old. That shyt is a motherf0cker

How good does it work?
              Depends on the individual bro, consistency is key. It works for me i focus on other areas of my life when no fapping i went months without sex until recently and focused on work and exercise my diet improved too.

Comment

i was no fap before it was cool

Comment

Day 1 today.

I feel like horse shyt. Depressed , feel like i wanna be swallowed up and escape the world. Not feeling good today at all

Something magical happend about 10 yrs ago when i no fapped and it lasted for 39 days.

i made it that i didnt see any women online , on the tv , laptop etc
                  the only women i saw were in real life.

I had killer eye contact and connections from nearly all women. It was magnetic. I was on holiday and i stuck out like a shining light. i was with my family so i couldnt do anything.

But damn, i was being eyed up and playing eye games with women all over...

shyt was phenomenal
                  Dopamine receptors get overused/overworked in ejaculations or orgasms it's literally life force leaving your body. Depression is common while the receptors are healing if you look back to your previous experience of 39 days you'll notice that magnetism is likely down to conserving your seed (semen) the longer you hold it the more pheromones increase women subconsciously pick up on that and see you as a better potential mate for procreation. Its not just a physical change when no fapping its often non verbal communication that gives off certain cues that you are virile and healthy.

Comment

Regarding the breathing i do.

"Belly breathing is not necessarily a qigong technique. Singers do it. Some yoga schools also do it. It’s a skill that you had as a baby, and have probably lost. But it’s easy to regain.

Learn to breathe from your belly, regardless of the method. Belly breathing stimulates the parasympathetic nervous system, encourages the relaxation response, improves digestion, and (drumroll) nurtures sexual vitality. Here’s a trick that will help.

Lie down and place a heavy book on your lower belly, just below your belly button. Breathe naturally, but gradually allow your breathing to come from your lower belly. The book should rise as your breathe in, and fall as you breathe out."

Comment

Did this for 2 months, I came so quick for rd 1 when a fu cked my fwb.

Was able to last longer for later rds though.

Comment

Working...
                      X