Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Day 3

Feel good

trying to get back on it. Had a sexual wankathon rampage over the last few days

back on it now
    What is the longest you went on no fap?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      What is the longest you went on no fap?
      about 1 yr, when i was 25. i am 40 now.

when i was 36 , i went for 163 days

Comment

about 1 yr, when i was 25. i am 40 now.

when i was 36 , i went for 163 days
        What type of benefit did you see?

Also did you have night emissions? what stage was the hump where you had the most temptation and urge was in a few weeks in or a couple months?

Comment

What type of benefit did you see?

Also did you have night emissions? what stage was the hump where you had the most temptation and urge was in a few weeks in or a couple months?
          during that year, i had a alot of energy to change my life etc

I did a lot of Yoga and didnt have night emissions

I was very physically fit. Prior to that i was jacking it 2-3 times a day. I was an unconfident miserable guy

as of recent time, when i have exams and stuff, i abstain. I put in 16 hour days of work and study, killing it

You have higher frequency thoughts.

when i didnt fap for 163 days, girls would notice me and initiate interaction and turn their heads

met a girl that became my gf for 3-4 yrs, super hot russian girl

Comment

during that year, i had a alot of energy to change my life etc

I did a lot of Yoga and didnt have night emissions

I was very physically fit. Prior to that i was jacking it 2-3 times a day. I was an unconfident miserable guy

as of recent time, when i have exams and stuff, i abstain. I put in 16 hour days of work and study, killing it

You have higher frequency thoughts.

when i didnt fap for 163 days, girls would notice me and initiate interaction and turn their heads

met a girl that became my gf for 3-4 yrs, super hot russian girl

It says it boosts your testosterone and increases your mental focus but they said the hardpart is the first few weeks because you start getting horny and if you overcome that hump it gets easier to refrain from sex/fap.

it takes a lot of will power for sure.

Comment

It says it boosts your testosterone and increases your mental focus but they said the hardpart is the first few weeks because you start getting horny and if you overcome that hump it gets easier to refrain from sex/fap.

it takes a lot of will power for sure.

Forgot to mention i say the first 2 weeks u can be a horny mofo , after that you get used to it.

Thats for sure

I used to no fap long before it was called that

im 40 but i can pass for 26/27 thank the lord.

No fapping and abstaining keeps u looking younger.

I used to no fap a lot through my 20s and early 30's

During my 20s, i used to chase girls none stop.

i would be clubbing every friday and saturday night

I used to wake up, get dressed and chase girls in shopping malls, on the street, shops, bus stations, train stations , every where. every day. then at night time id hit the clubs , on a week end.

What i noticed was that if i had jerked off, i would more than always get blown off and rejected nearly everytime before i even opened my mouth

my best results usually were from abstaining from fapping for about 2 weeks or more and then chasing girls.

They would be entirely more receptive. i would get numbers, i would pull girls in clubs, i would make out with girls in clubs, id pull girls and take them out of the club to my car

when i was 2-3 weeks into abstaining from fapping, everything would hit. every chat up line , every interaction was positive and my strike rate would go up

i remember it went to something like getting 1 out of every 3 girls i hit on.

the way i would do that is no fap for 2-3 weeks, and this is the important part below, read carefully:

i would only approach girls that were bombs or ones who i found extremely physically attractive so hotties only.

My game? fock game!

I would approach them and literally just tell them how fockin beautiful / sexy they are and i would deliver verbally/non verbally or personify with my mannerisms body langauge etc about how much i found them stunning, how much i was attracted to them, compliment them and how much their spell of beauty had enchanted me.

Literally all of them would light up and i got some unbelievably stunning and attractive women that way. At first i could not believe it and i would fock it up because i never had or could believe such a hot girl would even interact with me and have the hots for me. But i got used to it soon enough.

What i also discovered was when i had jerked off and had fapped, the same words, the same lines, the same actions produced nothing
              i was rejected, turned down, ignored, not even looked at, found annoying

It wasnt the lines, it was the energy behind it.

One day, i made a magnificent discovery which i discussed with just one other guy who had been experiencing this all his life and him and me clicked on a level.

I will describe it now, or attempt to. This feeling or consciosness comes to me every now and then but when it is "on" , it is white hot, scorching.

I will explain

It is a deep sexual flame. Some people confuse this with being in "state" when they are out clubbing and having good reactions from females. This deep sexual flame is not "state" , as they call it in the PUA world.

It is a deep sexual flames and ONLY girls have the goggles to notice it.

All communication is done through the eyes.

There is no showing off, no trying to pull, no trying to attract , no nothing. It is a deep sexual connection. Sexual not in a ****ographic way, no, sexual in sexual essence way.

Its very hard to describe. You could call it magnetism or something. But the results are like this:

9/10 girls will notice you, like you will notice a Jumbo Jet parked on the street.

you will know that its always "on" , meaning that everywhere u go u will know the single women immediatley as they will flash u eye signals and carry on doing so. The whole room will not know about the eye games you are playing with each other across the room.

You two are forming a connection. She yields to u.

Because your mind is not ****ofied, you can really SEE her and most importantly FEEL her and she feels this too. This is focking magnetic.

It is the most purest thing ever. Your mind quietens and there is no "getting girls" , its just switches, to something i truly believe is the correct way things are supposed to be:

You as a man go out , dont chase, but only go to a social environment, get a drink and just sit and wait for females to look at u and send u eye signals and THEY DO and WILL.

Thats it, thats ur role. I had that experience many many many times.

But that energy is not always on. But i know how to turn it on. It can be draining sometimes , like u get hungry alot quicker, need a sugar rush etc etc

To turn it on

1) no fapping for about 10-12 days, will give u a weak signal
              2) This is the main way to turn it on: You must not ever, ever look at a woman unless its in real life. NEVER. Not online, not on TV , NOTHING.

Energy goes where attention flows. When ur a boiling hot with sexual energy make sure you look at women in real life and no where else.

3) you need to be around busy places for a few days or about 10 days. Something like a carnival, busy shopping mall, busy tourist attraction. Here just walk around and notice women catch ur eye and vice versa. Learn natural mating instincts here. And yes if u have followed 1 and 2 to a tee, YOU WILL have women noticing u

4) This is probably another huge one. Understand that being with FEMALES is NORMAL. You wont get physically hyped up and mentally ready to pour a cup of tea right? u simply get the mug and pour the tea. The same with females. Straight forward mating .

5) Getting together with women should not boost ur ego or self esteem or positivley affect ur self image. If u find ur self trying to get girls cos of that, this energy will not turn on.

Once its on, u will have wonderful experiences. I remember walking once through the city centre and there were five girls walking up. I was with my buddy. All of them stopped talking and were opened mouthed looking straight at me

Same buddy and me were driving, in my car. Some girls start following us and signalling us from behind.

Beautiful polish girl and me make eye contact as shes crossing the road. I drive around, she recognises my car. pretends to sit down, as she knew i was gonna ask for her number, makes her self available to me so i can approach her.

I drop of a family member to teh city centre. Across the road is a beautiful girl on her lunch break . She notices me , i notice her, but through the corner of my eye. I glance at her and glance away. I glance back and shes fixing her and preening her self, so she looks good for me to approach.

A gorgeous sexy tall girl is walking towards me, i am with a family memeber. The girl puts finger in her mouth and bites her nail. Our eyes lock, as she is walking towards me. Eyes still locked, she cracks a smirk and our eyes remained locked until we were passed each other. We both turned our heads slightly. I couldnt do shyt cos i was with fam but man i would have ran after her and got with her straight up

So many more man

These days i am too busy and i dont have time to dediciate to this yet. I am planning on maybe doing this at some point and then going to europe to meet soem european beauties

who knows

Comment

Forgot to mention i say the first 2 weeks u can be a horny mofo , after that you get used to it.

Thats for sure

I used to no fap long before it was called that

im 40 but i can pass for 26/27 thank the lord.

No fapping and abstaining keeps u looking younger.

I used to no fap a lot through my 20s and early 30's

During my 20s, i used to chase girls none stop.

i would be clubbing every friday and saturday night

I used to wake up, get dressed and chase girls in shopping malls, on the street, shops, bus stations, train stations , every where. every day. then at night time id hit the clubs , on a week end.

What i noticed was that if i had jerked off, i would more than always get blown off and rejected nearly everytime before i even opened my mouth

my best results usually were from abstaining from fapping for about 2 weeks or more and then chasing girls.

They would be entirely more receptive. i would get numbers, i would pull girls in clubs, i would make out with girls in clubs, id pull girls and take them out of the club to my car

when i was 2-3 weeks into abstaining from fapping, everything would hit. every chat up line , every interaction was positive and my strike rate would go up

i remember it went to something like getting 1 out of every 3 girls i hit on.

the way i would do that is no fap for 2-3 weeks, and this is the important part below, read carefully:

i would only approach girls that were bombs or ones who i found extremely physically attractive so hotties only.

My game? fock game!

I would approach them and literally just tell them how fockin beautiful / sexy they are and i would deliver verbally/non verbally or personify with my mannerisms body langauge etc about how much i found them stunning, how much i was attracted to them, compliment them and how much their spell of beauty had enchanted me.

Literally all of them would light up and i got some unbelievably stunning and attractive women that way. At first i could not believe it and i would fock it up because i never had or could believe such a hot girl would even interact with me and have the hots for me. But i got used to it soon enough.

What i also discovered was when i had jerked off and had fapped, the same words, the same lines, the same actions produced nothing
                i was rejected, turned down, ignored, not even looked at, found annoying

It wasnt the lines, it was the energy behind it.

One day, i made a magnificent discovery which i discussed with just one other guy who had been experiencing this all his life and him and me clicked on a level.

I will describe it now, or attempt to. This feeling or consciosness comes to me every now and then but when it is "on" , it is white hot, scorching.

I will explain

It is a deep sexual flame. Some people confuse this with being in "state" when they are out clubbing and having good reactions from females. This deep sexual flame is not "state" , as they call it in the PUA world.

It is a deep sexual flames and ONLY girls have the goggles to notice it.

All communication is done through the eyes.

There is no showing off, no trying to pull, no trying to attract , no nothing. It is a deep sexual connection. Sexual not in a ****ographic way, no, sexual in sexual essence way.

Its very hard to describe. You could call it magnetism or something. But the results are like this:

9/10 girls will notice you, like you will notice a Jumbo Jet parked on the street.

you will know that its always "on" , meaning that everywhere u go u will know the single women immediatley as they will flash u eye signals and carry on doing so. The whole room will not know about the eye games you are playing with each other across the room.

You two are forming a connection. She yields to u.

Because your mind is not ****ofied, you can really SEE her and most importantly FEEL her and she feels this too. This is focking magnetic.

It is the most purest thing ever. Your mind quietens and there is no "getting girls" , its just switches, to something i truly believe is the correct way things are supposed to be:

You as a man go out , dont chase, but only go to a social environment, get a drink and just sit and wait for females to look at u and send u eye signals and THEY DO and WILL.

Thats it, thats ur role. I had that experience many many many times.

But that energy is not always on. But i know how to turn it on. It can be draining sometimes , like u get hungry alot quicker, need a sugar rush etc etc

To turn it on

1) no fapping for about 10-12 days, will give u a weak signal
                2) This is the main way to turn it on: You must not ever, ever look at a woman unless its in real life. NEVER. Not online, not on TV , NOTHING.

Energy goes where attention flows. When ur a boiling hot with sexual energy make sure you look at women in real life and no where else.

3) you need to be around busy places for a few days or about 10 days. Something like a carnival, busy shopping mall, busy tourist attraction. Here just walk around and notice women catch ur eye and vice versa. Learn natural mating instincts here. And yes if u have followed 1 and 2 to a tee, YOU WILL have women noticing u

4) This is probably another huge one. Understand that being with FEMALES is NORMAL. You wont get physically hyped up and mentally ready to pour a cup of tea right? u simply get the mug and pour the tea. The same with females. Straight forward mating .

5) Getting together with women should not boost ur ego or self esteem or positivley affect ur self image. If u find ur self trying to get girls cos of that, this energy will not turn on.

Once its on, u will have wonderful experiences. I remember walking once through the city centre and there were five girls walking up. I was with my buddy. All of them stopped talking and were opened mouthed looking straight at me

Same buddy and me were driving, in my car. Some girls start following us and signalling us from behind.

Beautiful polish girl and me make eye contact as shes crossing the road. I drive around, she recognises my car. pretends to sit down, as she knew i was gonna ask for her number, makes her self available to me so i can approach her.

I drop of a family member to teh city centre. Across the road is a beautiful girl on her lunch break . She notices me , i notice her, but through the corner of my eye. I glance at her and glance away. I glance back and shes fixing her and preening her self, so she looks good for me to approach.

A gorgeous sexy tall girl is walking towards me, i am with a family memeber. The girl puts finger in her mouth and bites her nail. Our eyes lock, as she is walking towards me. Eyes still locked, she cracks a smirk and our eyes remained locked until we were passed each other. We both turned our heads slightly. I couldnt do shyt cos i was with fam but man i would have ran after her and got with her straight up

So many more man

These days i am too busy and i dont have time to dediciate to this yet. I am planning on maybe doing this at some point and then going to europe to meet soem european beauties

who knows
                Man you really got it down to a science

I read stories that no fapping will increase testosterone and ball size, What I also heard is the opposite some sex doctors saying it will cause you to be more angry and agitated and not able to focus

Comment

• Guys I need help!! Please give me some tips! I’ve been told by a doctor I can’t fap or touch that area for two weeks, im currently on day 3 and I’m dying!! I constantly keep thinking about touching it and having a fap! I’m not allowed to as I’m not allowed to raise my heart rate and blood pressure for 2 weeks!

How am I going to survive this!

Comment

• I’ve had to hop off this no fap for a little bit, began having super impure thoughts, gay ****. I was huge on transgender ****, I’ve stop watching as i began jerking again. But **** really does work, gonna start again.

Comment

• Day 5 - feeling better

Guys, do what it takes to make it to 2 weeks. It gets a whole lot easier from there

look for your trigger points

stress is a trigger point for me

stress -> looking for a fapp

Comment

Working...
                      X