Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Describe how life would be like living with dinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This scenario needs to be made into an epic video game. "Time of Dinosaurs" or some title. Like that Sim city stuff a few years back. You and your 100-person crew start in a valley with literally nothing. Then you try and find shelter, food and most importantly, water. The game has to cut us some slack when it comes to bacteria in the water, because let's face it, if we really WERE to go back in time, people from 2020 would all die off in the first day or two max simply by getting bit by nasty bugs and mosquitoes full of disease. But back to the game, we would find shelter, food, water, and all the while crapping our pants as we realize we don't dominate the area. In the game, we have to try to craft weapons to defend or attack smaller prey, and honestly, until we've reached a super high level of in-game skill, we would have ZERO chance against the big dinos. Would be a mostly boring game, but I'd get into it.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
      This scenario needs to be made into an epic video game. "Time of Dinosaurs" or some title. Like that Sim city stuff a few years back. You and your 100-person crew start in a valley with literally nothing. Then you try and find shelter, food and most importantly, water. The game has to cut us some slack when it comes to bacteria in the water, because let's face it, if we really WERE to go back in time, people from 2020 would all die off in the first day or two max simply by getting bit by nasty bugs and mosquitoes full of disease. But back to the game, we would find shelter, food, water, and all the while crapping our pants as we realize we don't dominate the area. In the game, we have to try to craft weapons to defend or attack smaller prey, and honestly, until we've reached a super high level of in-game skill, we would have ZERO chance against the big dinos. Would be a mostly boring game, but I'd get into it.

i think the best way to kill off the bigger dinosaurs is if we can find poison from certain plants and use it on the dinosaurs... this is the only way i can see humans (during that time) being able to take down these large dinos, by shooting them with arrows with the poison on it to handicap them. i dont think humans will be able to take down a t-rex head on with just sticks and stones. we need to handicap them first like set traps, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I would imagine some of the herbivore dinosaurs, could eventually be trained to live among the humans like Elephants and Cows.
        Triceratops is figured to have fought with T-Rex. He ain’t no joke.

The bottom line is, the only reason humans exist, is due to Dinosaur extinction.
        That pretty much tells it all.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
          Lmao you’re an idiot dude.
          We can literally blow up every piece of land and ourselves in this earth and the effing earth will restore and recycle itself and new life will eventually form. You are one absolute moron. You sound like a human hater, you probably don’t get any poo nanny, you display the common traits.
          This is a new one. People who care about their planet don’t get any women. You’re really showing your character in this thread. I don’t have much else to add to this discussion, you sound like a child.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
            not true... elephants eat plants too but if you get close to them or if they feel threaten then yo azz gon get stepped on lol. i'd imagine a "triceratops" with horns and shiiet sticking out to be more dangerous than an elephant.
            Lol Triceratops won’t go around hunting humans. That’s my point. Idc how dangerous they are. They won’t prey on humans, they’re herbivores.

Sure if you get close to a Giraffe with her baby, you’d instantly die via a kick. But do we have to be aware of Giraffes hunting us down?

Any human that gets close to a Triceratops probably deserved to die.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Lol Triceratops won’t go around hunting humans. That’s my point. Idc how dangerous they are. They won’t prey on humans, they’re herbivores.

Sure if you get close to a Giraffe with her baby, you’d instantly die via a kick. But do we have to be aware of Giraffes hunting us down?

Any human that gets close to a Triceratops probably deserved to die.
              we dont know that though.. they might not go around hunting humans for food but they might see humans as a threat and kill them just for the hell of it. i think a dinosaurs mind works way different than the regular animals we see now... dinos are reptiles so i'd imagine their mindset to be more like snakes and such.. no feelings, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                No, I’m not.

It would take an enormous amount of time for humans to somehow overthrow the dinosaurs if humans suddenly appeared in dinosaur land with nothing but the clothes on their fugging back. You think a man made wooden spear is going to somehow rid the land of all the major dinosaurs? You can try, by the time you get rid of all the dinosaurs, practically all the humans will probably be dead too. Some of Those massive creatures could run up to speeds of 30 mph, not to mention the giant fugging birds that has wingspans of like 30-40 ft. and would fly down and swoop your sorry arse up and chomp you’re skull off...all while you were twiddling you’re thumbs talking about your brilliant plan to execute them.
                Lmao.

Lmao @ fighting dinosaurs with pebbles, stones and spears.
                GTFOH.

Neanderthals created fire??
                Lmao. A massive dinosaur would put that fire out with one footprint. Better yet, one big breath. Get outta here dude, you acting like humans are gonna build a rocket launcher and helicopters out of tree bark and dirt.

There’s a reason why during the dinosaur era, the largest mammals were tiny creatures in comparison. And when I say tiny, smaller than our modern day human.

We’re talking about if MODERN HUMANS were SUDDENLY dropped off in The Golden Age of Dinosaurs on THEIR LAND with nothing but the clothes on our back. Get that through your skull, process that information, and don’t speak until you do. There’s no way we’re taking care of babies, ladies, and hunting for food, and maintaining a home, ALL WHILE GOING TO WAR WITH ENORMOUS MONSTERS.
                At best we’d survive barely, probably not that either. But we surely wouldn’t be dominating any fugging dinosaurs.

Oh and one more thing, Triceratops was a herbivore yes...still doesn’t men’s he wouldn’t smash us to pieces with a foot stomp.
                I would not want you on my team, that’s for sure. You sound like a p/ssy, a quitter and a coward. Lol you’re over here crying, shaking in your boots at the thought of having to fight dinosaurs.

“Ohh they eat plants but if you get too close to a triceratops, it will kill you!”

No sh/t. Rhinos, Hippos, Elephants, Giraffes, Zebras. Get too close in the wrong situation and any of those would kill you too.

Comment

we dont know that though.. they might not go around hunting humans for food but they might see humans as a threat and kill them just for the hell of it. i think a dinosaurs mind works way different than the regular animals we see now... dinos are reptiles so i'd imagine their mindset to be more like snakes and such.. no feelings, etc.
                  Humans are very fragile. A lot of animals today can kill us. Certain large breed dogs can kill a full grown man in a fight with no weapons. Humans get mauled by monkeys, etc. Our weakness vs other animals is our fragile bodies. But our strength is our brain. This is how humans thrive on Earth over other animals, kicking other animals off of our territories, while taking theirs.

Some poster mentioned how dangerous Sabretooth Tigers and Mammoths were and how early humans struggled with them. Yet they’re gone and humans lived. We had no firearms at the time, we had to use homemade weapons vs Sabres. In a 1 on 1 fight we’d die instantly vs them. But humans eventually won the war.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Humans are very fragile. A lot of animals today can kill us. Certain large breed dogs can kill a full grown man in a fight with no weapons. Humans get mauled by monkeys, etc. Our weakness vs other animals is our fragile bodies. But our strength is our brain. This is how humans thrive on Earth over other animals, kicking other animals off of our territories, while taking theirs.

Some poster mentioned how dangerous Sabretooth Tigers and Mammoths were and how early humans struggled with them. Yet they’re gone and humans lived. We had no firearms at the time, we had to use homemade weapons vs Sabres. In a 1 on 1 fight we’d die instantly vs them. But humans eventually won the war.
                    how do you think we should fight them? if we were living back in time with them, how do you see us successfully defeating them? i still say we have to set traps, use poisons, etc. if we just go and start shooting arrows at them and throwing rocks at them we will be an easy meal.

Comment

how do you think we should fight them? if we were living back in time with them, how do you see us successfully defeating them? i still say we have to set traps, use poisons, etc. if we just go and start shooting arrows at them and throwing rocks at them we will be an easy meal.
                      I don’t know. But no, throwing rocks at them is a bad idea. We can shape rocks, like neanderthals did, into more formidable weapons.

How do we fight them, I don’t know, I will not pretend to be a war commander, or act like I have a gameplan on how to take down a T-Rex but I know that modern humans can come together and fight off dinosaurs. We would survive, thrive, and eventually come out on top. Would it take 20 years? Of course not, the war of humans vs dinosaurs would last centuries. But we have the most powerful tool on Earth, the human brain. We would adapt and prevail. Unfortunately, we’re too smart for our good and our intelligence is leading us down a path where we are destroying all plant and animal life on Earth.

Comment

Working...
                      X