No announcement yet.

Why do Jamaicans call avocados "pears?"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    If you drink it straight. Feels like razors and fire going down your throat.
    Your mouth goes numb for a few seconds. Tell him how many old men in Jamaica dont have any voice because of this rum and JB.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Respect, blood!
      Safe man, last night was mental.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        Port has got a good punch to it, try the c0ckburns ruby or sandeman ruby port.

Its good sh it

Worked in the liquor biz for like a decade so I tried alot of different things.
        Had the cokburns last night man, i need to quit that chit for a while lol i was out of it for a while. Damn

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Had the cokburns last night man, i need to quit that chit for a while lol i was out of it for a while. Damn
          I go though bad binges too sometimes, just gotta change your habits, find something else to occupy the time you spend getting lit.

Comment

I go though bad binges too sometimes, just gotta change your habits, find something else to occupy the time you spend getting lit.
            Good point man, been using it as a crutch to sleep need to fix up quick lol.

Comment

Good point man, been using it as a crutch to sleep need to fix up quick lol.
              It does help you sleep but I find myself sleeping longer than I normally would if I go ham and feeling like sh it anyway after.

Comment

It does help you sleep but I find myself sleeping longer than I normally would if I go ham and feeling like sh it anyway after.
                Yeah exactly that bro. Need to exercise more get tired that way i think.

Comment

Yeah exactly that bro. Need to exercise more get tired that way i think.
                  Yeah, I went stone sober for months and started going to the gym again at nights.

From that I learned alot about cooking and food prep because I was immersed in it.

Back in my destructive ways now but I'll get back to health and fitness eventually, muscle memory from years of training helps get my gains all back in a couple months.

Comment

Yeah, I went stone sober for months and started going to the gym again at nights.

From that I learned alot about cooking and food prep because I was immersed in it.

Back in my destructive ways now but I'll get back to health and fitness eventually, muscle memory from years of training helps get my gains all back in a couple months.
                    That sounds like what i need to do man. Replace drink with gym i eat fairly healthy but always room for improvement. Bolded sorry to hear that bro i hope you get back on track seem like a good geezer.

Comment

That sounds like what i need to do man. Replace drink with gym i eat fairly healthy but always room for improvement. Bolded sorry to hear that bro i hope you get back on track seem like a good geezer.
                      I hope you do too, the fitness stuff just builds off of itself.

The things related to it keep you occupied and away from drinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X