Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Avenatti found Guilty on all 3 Charges in Nike extortion case.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    He deserves it! Today was a good day...
    Homie you see me repoing Diablo’s bet..

In real life....

I am Mexican if Jewish ancestors. Mexicans work harder than anyone, or so my wife says, and I am lazy Jew Mex... make money sleeping..,

My wife wants me to be more manual labor oriented ... but wants me to earn big money washing dishes ..... my dad washed https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mer...-memories/amp/

dishes at the bold knight and brought us left overs... that other people could afford, but not my dad...

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Lmfao!!!!

Those "stupid" idiots were telling us that for over 2 years!

That said, I'm now waiting for the Gruber Crew to come in here and spin this as a "win".
      They be like "One more person related to Trump is in jail"

Comment

U can lie to congress but dont extort Nike.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          That was either Stetler or Lemon, iirc.
          What a pair, huh? The lisping eunuch Stelter, and the sissy fudge-packer Don LeMon. "This is CNN" LOL!

Comment

You take a shot at the king, you best not miss. The same thing will happen with Stormy, Cohen, and Blasey Ford - for the Kavenaugh thing.

The way things are looking for the libtards right now, Avenatti might have been their best option...well guess it's back to the drawing board yet again for the tards because commie sanders doesn't stand a chance in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
              Never forget this is what liberals rely on for news.
              LOL...it never ends.

Comment

The hero of the democrats. How far he fell...

Comment

I don't understand how someone can spend their life watching TYT and Maher getting all riled up about Russian hackers and Covington skinheads and Jussie Smollet and Stormy Daniels etc and never catch on...

Is political division really just a matter of pattern detection?

Do people with developed pattern detection catch onto the nature of the mainstream media/public academia and inevitably veer to the right?

While people with undeveloped pattern detection keep making fools of themselves swept up in a vertigo of peer pressure?

It's not just true in terms of falling for hoaxsters. It's a big-picture theme.

The same people are also swept up into a new "movement" every week. These movements, cartoonishly rigid in their language & their demands, invariably totally contradict last week's movement.

But it doesn't matter because this is what we're screaming this week!!! And it feels good!!! And we lack any capacity for pattern detection!!!

Their brains are wired differently in a very deep/fundamental way.

I wouldn't be surprised if an allele powerfully associated with pattern detection & neocortex capacity is also associated with political tendencies.
                  Last edited by ////; 02-16-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

The last sentence!

Comment

He was the hero we needed but didn't deserve

Comment

Working...
                      X