• I hate being bored......

Comment

• yes

Comment

• werd

Comment

• Hate?

Comment

• well once again i have found another ****ing thing i cant ****ing stand and ****ing hate. i hate my own ****ing stupidity!!! sometimes i am a complete ****ing dumbass!!! today at work on my 1st break i decided to be a ****ing moran and lock my keys in my truck. i spent my entirr lunch trying to break into my truck. didnt get it!! i was soo ****in mad!!. to top it off, it was raining!!
            finally i got it. took me about 2 hours. i ended up scratching the **** out of the side of ****ing truck while trying to break in it. forgot about my knife that was on my pocket. the clip. ****!!!!!

I HATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Hey man don't feel bad. I didn't know until yesterday that James was leftbench. This is after talking to him on and off on AIM for almost a freakin year. I never knew his name. Pretty sure I felt like an ass.

Comment

• I hate waking up at 2:30 am and not being able to go back to sleep.....

Comment

• 2:30 for you, 5:30 for me. I hate you kaps!

Comment

• Hate yourself for not living on the WEST COAST!!!! Throw your dubs up, wha wha........

Comment

• I hate tests

Comment

Working...
                      X