Collapse
No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate being KO'd on fight night and the other person watches the replay 3 times...

Comment

• Originally posted by Merseyside View Post
      I hate being KO'd on fight night and the other person watches the replay 3 times...
      Gaaaaaaaa!!!!

I fuking hate that too. Lately, if people pull that ****, I just quit the game to spite them.

Unless its ranked, then I get up and try and win.

BTW, I hate that my ranked record is 41 and 30 because I started playing ranked games way too soon.

Kinda like Margarito started fighting way too young and took 5 early losses to older more experienced fighters when he was 15.

I'm better than that record. I swear.

Comment

• This board sucks. I'm getting more disgusted with it and the rats on it every day...I hate you all! Well, apart from the ones on my friends list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
          Gaaaaaaaa!!!!

I fuking hate that too. Lately, if people pull that ****, I just quit the game to spite them.

Unless its ranked, then I get up and try and win.

BTW, I hate that my ranked record is 41 and 30 because I started playing ranked games way too soon.

Kinda like Margarito started fighting way too young and took 5 early losses to older more experienced fighters when he was 15.

I'm better than that record. I swear.

You certainly are better than your record. I checked out your record before our fight and thought you wouldn't be as good as you are.

Comment

• I hate getting full too quick when there's nice food around.

Comment

You certainly are better than your record. I checked out your record before our fight and thought you wouldn't be as good as you are.
              Hey mers, can you explain the DNF% system?

If I'm at a 0% and my opponent is a 54%, what does that mean??

Comment

Hey mers, can you explain the DNF% system?

If I'm at a 0% and my opponent is a 54%, what does that mean??
                DNF = Did not finish

If you quit early, it goes on your record as DNF.

DNF 50%, they are likely to quit if you start winning.

Comment

DNF = Did not finish

If you quit early, it goes on your record as DNF.

DNF 50%, they are likely to quit if you start winning.
                  oooohhh, I always thought it was some sort of skill indicator.

I guess the only skill indicator is your opponents record then right?

Though since the last updates, I can no longer see my opponents record when were at the screen before the match.

Comment

oooohhh, I always thought it was some sort of skill indicator.

I guess the only skill indicator is your opponents record then right?

Though since the last updates, I can no longer see my opponents record when were at the screen before the match.
                    There should be levels and stuff too see how skilled you are. But you just have to depend on record, which you can't even see any more.

Comment

• I hate you guys not following proper hatred thread format.

Comment

Working...
                      X