No announcement yet.

HATRED THREAD!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
    Idk.. there is always this sort of lull in conversation before one of you geets the guts to say "see ya later, then. Nice seein you man."

Even worse is when you got them acting like they wanna keep in touch. "Hey, do you still have my number?"
    Yes. Nowadays a phone is redundant, you will be asked if you have a Facebook, or Myspace, or whatever social network. I HATE THAT ****! GREEAAAAGHHH!!

Comment

• I hate that Jason ***** slapped Freddy in quite possibly one of the stupidest movies of all time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Scientist View Post
        Yes. Nowadays a phone is redundant, you will be asked if you have a Facebook, or Myspace, or whatever social network. I HATE THAT ****! GREEAAAAGHHH!!
        Glad I don't have those... People always look at me like I'm crazy when I say that. As if I said I never sleep or something. Lol

Comment

• Welcome to the playa haters ball b*tches......

Hate,hate,hate!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Glad I don't have those... People always look at me like I'm crazy when I say that. As if I said I never sleep or something. Lol
            I hate trends. We can't assimilate. Fuck that!

Comment

• Mangler what kind of job do you have? Sounds like some next level ****.

I hate having a job that gives me no damn hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler
                What was wrong wit that?
                I actually have an inferiority complex towards Jason. Under that mask is a perfect man. I HATE JASON (love).

Comment

• Originally posted by GetSumBrah View Post
                  Welcome to the playa haters ball b*tches......

Hate,hate,hate!!!!!
                  I hate that Dave Chappelle left his show. I miss pissing in my pants with laughter.

Comment

• i hate when i can't make it through the traffic light bcoz the mother****er in front of me doesnt move with his car..and esspecialy when he makes it through green and i dont.

Comment

• I hate when I'm bored.

Comment

Working...
                      X