No announcement yet.

Nipple Piercings. Yay Or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    You ever think about getting your nipples pierced?
    Nah I think it would be gay for a guy to do, sexy for a female, and expected for a tranny. Like for trannies, it should be part of the transformation process. You’re not a real tranny unless you get your nipples pierced.

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    nip, tongue and vag pierce does nothing for me... like what's the point of that? lol...
    I just think it looks really hot. Idk about vag piercing though. I don’t think I’m into that. And some people do over do it. I understand a little nose ring, maybe tongue, belly button, but you can’t have a bunch of crap on your face or body. There needs to be a balance. I think the piercings should just complement the body. It should not be the main attraction if that makes sense.

Comment

Nose is still ok but not a big fan of nipple pierced, definitely a no for a vag. I can still fuk those kinds but won't date them.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
        You ever think about getting your nipples pierced?
        Yeah but I don't think I can take that pain.

Comment

Back in the day, I used to go to six flags fright fest. Always a fun time. They had a freak show there. One of those Halloween things they did. There was a dude who had pierced nips. Rings on his nips. He told the story of how he got them. He said he didn’t numb his nipples or anything. Didn’t sterilize the needle either. He just jammed the sh#t in his nipple and it hurt so bad and their was blood everywhere. Then he started his trick, and he said his mom taught it to him.

He took a big bucket of sand. Probably weighed at least 15 pounds. It was attached to a chain. He hooked it onto his nipple rings, and he swung the bucked of sand back and forth, in between his legs. And you could see his man breasts stretching. It was gnarly.

Yeah I don’t think they do the freak show anymore.

Comment

Working...
          X