Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    If anyone was wondering what this is really about

You really should stop talking about things you have no idea about

By immigration the Brits mean the people from eastern Europe. Poles, Slovakian, Lithuanians, Romanians.

It never was about Muslims or blacks

Comment

Comment

If anyone was wondering what this is really about

When asked about Brexit, supporters have talked not only about immigration but also laws and regulations that they nothing about, they really don’t understand the same laws and regulations allow them to have certain rights, health and safety regulations and the employment laws that keep them in jobs.

This Brexit has been fuelled by the rich with their own agenda, stoking xenophobia and populism.

The people with the money, resources and power can simply pull out of Britain (like dyson has) without too much loss, if it all goes títs up.
        Last edited by COVID-19; 02-01-2020, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          You really should stop talking about things you have no idea about

By immigration the Brits mean the people from eastern Europe. Poles, Slovakian, Lithuanians, Romanians.

It never was about Muslims or blacks
          I am well versed on white supremacy. That's what this is about. It was all good when the British were conquering lands when brute force, rape, murder, and disease. But when those from those same lands did it the legal way in the UK it became a problem and they want out. You can talk jobs, trade, business or whatever other BS you all are trying to sell but I'm not buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
            But the most important question: how will brexit affect the Premier League?
            I think it will mean no red tape for players coming from South America and the rest of the world.

Economically is pound vs Euro to see where the best players will go.

But really if England introduced similar taxation on footballers to Italy which they could then I think Barcelona et al would be calling for a European super league pretty quick because they’d be second rate within a few seasons

Comment

I am well versed on white supremacy. That's what this is about. It was all good when the British were conquering lands when brute force, rape, murder, and disease. But when those from those same lands did it the legal way in the UK it became a problem and they want out. You can talk jobs, trade, business or whatever other BS you all are trying to sell but I'm not buying it.
              You know how on nsb you always mock non-Americans for talking about American boxing? You should take your advice here. UK isn't USA. And the UK blacks aren't as nearly as pussified as us blacks and think everybody is out to get them. Stop spreading your ignorant bs. Blacks been living there for decades. Eastern euros only since 2004. They are the scapegoats of brexit.

Most people who voted leave did so because of EU immigrants. Sure some Brits aren't particularly fond of Muslims but brexit was all about eastern euros immigrants. Hell, I told my brit friends I would've voted leave if I was British too because eu resembles the ussr too much for my taste, but putting all the blame on the group of people who contributed to the UK economy the most out of all immigrants in the UK is just plain ignorant.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                You know how on nsb you always mock non-Americans for talking about American boxing? You should take your advice here. UK isn't USA. And the UK blacks aren't as nearly as pussified as us blacks and think everybody is out to get them. Stop spreading your ignorant bs. Blacks been living there for decades. Eastern euros only since 2004. They are the scapegoats of brexit.

Most people who voted leave did so because of EU immigrants. Sure some Brits aren't particularly fond of Muslims but brexit was all about eastern euros immigrants. Hell, I told my brit friends I would've voted leave if I was British too because eu resembles the ussr too much for my taste, but putting all the blame on the group of people who contributed to the UK economy the most out of all immigrants in the UK is just plain ignorant.
                Tell yourself whatever to make you feel better.

Comment

Tell yourself whatever to make you feel better.
                  He’s right Szef.

There must be at least 1 Polish black dude.

F.uckin Tyrone Lewandowski. Coming over here stealing our jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I think it will mean no red tape for players coming from South America and the rest of the world.

Economically is pound vs Euro to see where the best players will go.

But really if England introduced similar taxation on footballers to Italy which they could then I think Barcelona et al would be calling for a European super league pretty quick because they’d be second rate within a few seasons

Man with the way things are moving I wouldn’t be surprise if many other clubs start asking for a European Super league.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X