Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSNBC Refers To The LA Lakers as the LA N*****S!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] MSNBC Refers To The LA Lakers as the LA N*****S!

Somebody getting fired lol
    Stupid ****

Comment

She says "Los Angeles Nakers"

Comment

Can’t wait to hear what her apology is going to sound like, LMAO. Talk about a career ender.

Comment

lmao I feel a little bad for her because it sounded like a genuine slip up somehow, idk wtf happened

Comment

Come on guys really? it was a mistake and she's probably really embarrased about it, just cut people some slack for crying out loud!

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              No remorse that Kobe is gone. Just gotta find time to bash your political rivals at all time. God damn it, YOU ARE TOO TRIBAL!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                No remorse that Kobe is gone. Just gotta find time to bash your political rivals at all time. God damn it, YOU ARE TOO TRIBAL!
                I don’t idolize people, the only reason you’re crying is because Kobe had a great NBA career, anyone else and you wouldn’t care nearly as much.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  I don’t idolize people, the only reason you’re crying is because Kobe had a great NBA career, anyone else and you wouldn’t care nearly as much.
                  Some don't care, dem heart is like ice.

Yeah. F**ck you too.

Comment

So utterly ridiculous and preposterous I couldn't help but laugh. Needed it, cuz I'm down in the dumps about the mamba

Comment

Working...
                    X