No announcement yet.

So I'm in a pickle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Yeah I'm just going to pound a couple beers and just go with the flow.

We are going to meet up at 6 but I'm about to pregame with a friend around 3.

Oh but yeah, I am worried it's a cat fish situation but we video chat often so I don't know what I'm bugging out about.

I have to do this for the lounge.
    You can do this bro. Im rooting for ya. Have a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      Pretend she is way fatter. Then it'll feel like just another Tinder bae
      That is actually fine advice.

Comment

Nervous about your first tranny experience huh? Ask True Boxing fan for advice, he's an expert when it comes to the lady boys

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          That is actually fine advice.
          Yeah I said it in a joking way but to be honest, I started doing much better with women when I started to approach women I was interested in the same way as I would approach anyone else.

Not trying too hard to get their approval or put them on a pedestal, just come at them as a person and let things go where they will. Easier said than done, especially at first, but with some experience (and maybe a couple drinks) it starts to feel more natural.
          Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 01-25-2020, 11:53 AM.

Comment

beer is one of those pretty boys.. he is pretty.. hoes love him... phagoots too.. he is not soft.. not weak.. just like my boy in chi town.. he knows i am talking to him..

i am not sure why these pretty dudes act weak. and they are not weak... it is some new age punntang mag stuff?

i plowed some really ugly thai hoes in my time.. my wife saw some old photos and was like.. you really have no standards.. do you?>

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              Yeah I said it in a joking way but to be honest, I started doing much better with women when I started to approach women I was interested in the same way as I would approach anyone else.

Not trying too hard to get their approval or put them on a pedestal, just come at them as a person and let things go where they will. Easier said than done, especially at first, but with some experience (and maybe a couple drinks) it starts to feel more natural.
              i am a savage.. no standards.. in my youth.. i would approach a table of girls... go from pretty to ugly to fugly and sometimes.. i was with coyote ugly... and my buddies were like.... dude you got no standards... all you need is a hole and a heart beat. and you are gonna smash .....

one of my fav places was jpzz j P bar in san jose.. just paroled.... i pretty much always scored there..

my other spot was in san francisco .. https://lizziesstarlightsf.com/

money talks bull crap.. well they do not get in..

Comment

Zaroku hope you are well. Just a quick question have you ever contemplated kissing a man?
                Last edited by Gideon lock; 01-25-2020, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  How do I get myself into **** all the time?

So I have been talking to this girl on IG.

Cute chick, Thai from San Diego. I told her a couple days ago to book a flight to here in NJ, right now she is at an Air B&B in Brooklyn.

I thought she was ****ing joking. We have been "talking" for a year or so.

Tomorrow is the day we meet and she wants my SWC.

I'm getting cold feet.

I need some motivation fellas.
                  I said it before and I’ll say it again. Let’s trade lives.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                    I said it before and I’ll s/ay it again. Let’s trade lives.
                    i feel conflicted.. i want to rip your face off and hand sow it on my face. and his face too.. two pretty boys...

you and beer.... are puntang magnets. and i will plow as you two fools argue over who should get my sloppy seconds.. you guys are good looking.. and you both haave a knack for pissing me off....

i am sure both of you putos beat me.. i kill you both. fast.. what is wrong with you two..... what.. ??? my wife says.... leave them kids alone.. let them find their own way... stop interfereing in the lives of young silly boys

now.. i am going to watch the idf.. kill some stupid people.. who f with israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                      Nervous about your first tranny experience huh? Ask True Boxing fan for advice, he's an expert when it comes to the lady boys
                      the almond roca puto.. who stood me up.. yeah.. he loves kok and azz.. man azz .... i am going to go almond farmer to farmer so i can at least slap him og style.. tru box puto fan is an azz clown...

Comment

Working...
                      X