No announcement yet.

The official 2020 Democrat primary thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Bloomberg is straight up trying to buy his win. He's not even trying to hide it! Lol.
    Politics sure makes strange bedfellows, don't it?
    Since the "Citizens United" ruling, all I've heard from the left is how they loath "millionaires and billionaires" trying to buy elections. Now if Bloomberg were to actually get the Democrat nomination, you would never hear another word about money in politics.

Comment

Somebody explain to me why the "librul media" isn't supporting Sanders?

*Pssst* we don't have a liberal media. We have a corporate media. They rather have Trump win than Bernie because Trump is great for business

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

*Pssst* we don't have a liberal media. We have a corporate media. They rather have Trump win than Bernie because Trump is great for business

Because the liberal media for all of their faults still aren't communists. At their heart they still know that Capitalism is still far more preferable than communism. But don't you worry, if Sanders is the nominee the "librul media" will get behind him lock and step.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

That was brutal to watch. Lamenting that Warren's fall was because people ask questioned about her policies??? Did he not see the questions were stacked against Bernie's policies in the last debate..... yet he surges.

"Bernie Sanders will not be president of the United States."..... lot of people said that about Trump, too.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Because the liberal media for all of their faults still aren't communists. At their heart they still know that Capitalism is still far more preferable than communism. But don't you worry, if Sanders is the nominee the "librul media" will get behind him lock and step.
            The media loves Trump. That saw their ratings during the primaries and wanted him to win then. All these controversies with Trump means higher ratings. They're making more money than ever. Even the "Amazon Washington Post" & the "Failing New York Times" have the highest digital subscriptions they've ever had and are profitable. Bezos making money hand over fist and thanks to Trump his personal taxes are lower and his companies aren't paying corporate taxes.

You think these people hate Trump? This is all about money. Get your head outta your ass and stop being stupid.

Comment

Let the BS begin

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                LOL, Bernie has been a politician his whole life. The only "job" he has had and has accomplished ZERO, all he does is pander with free stuff that he will never be able to deliver.Nothing and I mean nothing he proposes would ever make it thru congress.Won't even get into him being old as hell and just having a heart attack just based on that the man in unfit to be President.
                True, but he's got the least amount of baggage of the possible candidates. Trump is gonna destroy Warren and Biden with their lying and son baggage.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                  That was brutal to watch. Lamenting that Warren's fall was because people ask questioned about her policies??? Did he not see the questions were stacked against Bernie's policies in the last debate..... yet he surges.

"Bernie Sanders will not be president of the United States."..... lot of people said that about Trump, too.
                  Didnt he say he was going to release his medical records and then said he wouldnt?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    Didnt he say he was going to release his medical records and then said he wouldnt?

Comment

One of my friends took a job working for Bloomberg yesterday. Nice guy, really into politics but I'm not sure how qualified. But its insane; Bloomberg's paying this guy basically what I make. Obviously it'll only be temp work through the summer, but who knows what opportunities it'll open up for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X