The official 2020 Democrat primary thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN and Dallas News??? LMFAO bahhhh lil sheep

Comment

• FUK DemoCRAPS! You sic FUKS don’t even know which bathroom to use and are ok with GROWN MEN watching lil girls use the restroom right next to them.

Fuk you ALL sic fuks! Everyone of you!

Punk Biatches

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        You don’t understand Texas culture. The assimilation of Latinos in Texas is different than California. Texan Latinos are far more conservative than Latinos elsewhere. Third and fourth generation of Latinos will be voting Republican because many will no longer identify as Latinos.
        I’m MexiCAN and work hard. I’m not stupid to believe giving free sht to everyone. And everyone should NOT be paid the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          I’m MexiCAN and work hard. I’m not stupid to believe giving free sht to everyone. And everyone should NOT be paid the same.
          Are you then voting for Trump this November?

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Are you then voting for Trump this November?
            Yup I’ve never got taxes back before this year and last. Whiteboy at least makes me $$$$

And if you ever want more FREE things my dic in your mouth is always FREE

Also do you piss standing up or sitting down??? I see you go in a woman’s bathroom after lil girls you won’t be leaving... Your name even sounds like a pedophile
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 03-08-2020, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Yup I’ve never got taxes back before this year and last. Whiteboy at least makes me $$$$

And if you ever want more FREE things my dic in your mouth is always FREE

Also do you piss standing up or sitting down??? I see you go in a woman’s bathroom after lil girls you won’t be leaving... Your name even sounds like a pedophile
              I'll ignore your juvenile attempts and failure to construct an intelligent insult and ask you this. You call him white boy, but correct me if Im wrong, 60-80% of Mexican DNA is white boy European, particularly north Mexican, or are you an Oaxaca?

Comment

Working...
              X