No announcement yet.

Man beats wife for bearing him a daughter instead of a son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man beats wife for bearing him a daughter instead of a son

A shocking video from Telangana shows a young woman being beaten brutally by a man, who has been identified as a youth leader from the ruling Telangana Rashtra Samithi. The woman is his second wife, Sangeetha Reddy.

In the video which is being widely circulated, Srinivas Reddy, 30 is seen thrashing the woman, dragging her by the hair and throwing her on the floor. Several others are standing around, but no one made any attempt to help her. One woman is seen dragging Sangeetha off by her hair and slamming her against a door.

Sangeetha's brother and another unidentified person shooting the video were also seen assaulted by Srinivas Reddy.

The youth leader, a resident of Hyderabad's Boduppal area, had married Sangeetha in 2011. The couple has a two-year-old daughter. In the video, Sangeetha 's mother is seen holding the baby.

Sangeetha Reddy told the police that her husband has married a third time without divorcing her, informing her or taking her consent. He assaulted her when she protested about it.

The person he married also happens to be a minor, who has gone to live with her mother, Sangeetha said.

Sangeetha Reddy had earlier filed a complaint with the police, saying she was being harassed for dowry and that her in-laws were unhappy that she had given birth to a daughter, but as of right now, authorities have been silent on the matter.

Last edited by HitmanTommy; 01-21-2020, 08:48 PM.

**** hole.

Comment

Title is misleading,

"Sangeetha Reddy told the police that her husband has married a third time without divorcing her, informing her or taking her consent. He assaulted her when she protested about it."
      Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Title is misleading,

"Sangeetha Reddy told the police that her husband has married a third time without divorcing her, informing her or taking her consent. He assaulted her when she protested about it."
        Dude is a dïck but pretty much this ^^^

Comment

Was his name Floyd?

Comment

why don't america bomb this fools?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
              Title is misleading,

thank you big jim raynor, for clothes lining that whole bs topic..

i regret the nfl took away clothes lining and made it a bad thing...

my sister had two husbands, and they both feared her... i feared her too...

Comment

Originally posted by BoomBapTrap View Post
                Was his name Floyd?
                in general i love your posts... but leave ployd outta this. ok.. you smart.. grasp a clue..

Comment

can you imagine having a daughter in todays world tho

id jump off a bridge

Comment

its actually his fault if she has a boy or a girl, the sperm dictates whether you are a bottom or a top when it comes to producing children, i would say they are ignorant people

Comment

Working...
                    X