No announcement yet.

Democrap disagrees with our founding fathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    The topic of discussion is the Electoral College. The issue of slavery is completely irrelevant to the issue at hand, and therefore the founding fathers positions on slavery are likewise completely irrelevant.

Sometimes you have to read more than just the title...
    Relax dude.

He was just taking a dig at the half-assed thread title. You reading more into then that is your own fault.

There are arguments for the Electoral College, but 'because the founding fathers said so' isnt one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
      Relax dude.

He was just taking a dig at the half-assed thread title. You reading more into then that is your own fault.

There are arguments for the Electoral College, but 'because the founding fathers said so' isnt one of them.
      And I would argue that him not reading enough into it, and making a half-assed irrelevant remark is his own fault.

There are arguments against the Electoral College. "Dey owned slaves, doe" isn't among them.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        God forbid you disagree with guys who owned slaves.

What could they possibly be wrong about?
        Stfu beech with ur slaves sheet

At thAt time almost every country was slaving blacks blame that to ur ancestors for selling their own as slaves

Destroying the electoral college is destroying one of the foundation that makes the US, USA.

Its united states for a reason not “united country of america“,
        States that are red will demand separation and thats the beginning of chaos

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post

At thAt time almost every country was slaving blacks blame that to ur ancestors for selling their own as slaves

Destroying the electoral college is destroying one of the foundation that makes the US, USA.

Nah bruh, it's funnier than that. Furn is Australian, and I presume, by ancestry, British. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Not to mention, if my history is correct, Australia's "founding fathers" were a bunch of exiled British criminals

Comment

Ridiculous sh it, bro. What exactly would happen if the electoral college was abandoned? To me it seems like the majority would rule. The real majority. Why are you afraid of that? I'm not necessarily for abandoning the EC, but I would listen to arguments for abandoning.

Comment

Nah bruh, it's funnier than that. Furn is Australian, and I presume, by ancestry, British. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Not to mention, if my history is correct, Australia's "founding fathers" were a bunch of exiled British criminals
              Didnt know he’s australian but not surprised

Them canadians and australians be hating on us how Americans be running our country they very active on twitter too hating on donald trump

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
                Ridiculous sh it, bro. What exactly would happen if the electoral college was abandoned? To me it seems like the majority would rule. The real majority. Why are you afraid of that? I'm not necessarily for abandoning the EC, but I would listen to arguments for abandoning.
                Every states would have its mini war, this country is consist of 51 states maybe u forgot its “United States”

Comment

Didnt know he’s australian but not surprised

Them canadians and australians be hating on us how Americans be running our country they very active on twitter too hating on donald trump
                  That's because we're like sibling countries. We all basically came from "mother England." The thing is, we moved out, and made it big on our own, while they're still living in the basement, putting the Queen on their coins and sheit. It's pure jealousy. You know, like especially at the UN, where they don't get to eat at the big boys table.

And we don't want to mention the Olympics.

Comment

If the electoral college is lost it is the end of American superpower status and a rapid slip into becoming just another sweatshop country ruled by a clique of industrialists in one metro area: Deciding what benefits their business interests, funding the advertising campaign in that metro area, and winning every national election by default.

Which I think is that the new Americans deserve. Along with losing their 1st & 2nd amendments.

Cruel irony to go through all that trouble to take over the US only to effectively end up back home in hell again eh... Human history is quite a ****show.
                    Last edited by ////; 01-21-2020, 11:41 AM.

Comment

That's because we're like sibling countries. We all basically came from "mother England." The thing is, we moved out, and made it big on our own, while they're still living in the basement, putting the Queen on their coins and sheit. It's pure jealousy. You know, like especially at the UN, where they don't get to eat at the big boys table.

And we don't want to mention the Olympics.
                      Sheet now to think of it!

Fook them pAussies

Comment

Working...
                      X