No announcement yet.

Thai girls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    if i wanted to hop on a plane for p#ssy i'd go to vegas or reno.

been to both at least a dozen times total and not once have i felt the need to pay for p#ssy
    I always heard Columbia was good. But yeah its easy to get lucky in Vegas. The last fight I went to some girl came up to me and we started the small talk. She asked why I was in town and I said for the fights. She swore up and down I was a boxer and tried her best to get me to go back to here room.

Its pretty easy pickings because the women that go there with other women are there to have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
      I always heard Columbia was good. But yeah its easy to get lucky in Vegas. The last fight I went to some girl came up to me and we started the small talk. She asked why I was in town and I said for the fights. She swore up and down I was a boxer and tried her best to get me to go back to here room.

Its pretty easy pickings because the women that go there with other women are there to have a good time.

when you got to her room she would have started talking about the money you were going to pay her for sex. that was a hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        when you got to her room she would have started talking about the money you were going to pay her for sex. that was a hooker.
        She was there with a bachelorette party. They had a suite.

I did see some fine ass working girls sitting at the bar tho.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          Would you take a chance?

Hectari, i thought you like thick women?

Comment

Throughout the years I have had sex with many Thai women in Thailand.
            They are very fun.

Don't understand what this thread is about really.

Would you take the chance? WTF kind of question is that? LOL

For a girlfriend experience if you want that (Cambodia and Vietnam are better). For straight sex,
            all are fine.

The way things happen in pay for play is way different than in the US or Europe. It's not nearly as clinical and cold as in the Western world. It's all a money game but the experience is way different.
            Last edited by jreckoning; 01-16-2020, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Some of these threads I feel like some posters have very little experience of life and the world.

Comment

Had a Thai girlfriend in USA after she married and moved here with a husband she did not love. One of the best loves of my life, though it was not normal free situation. Very sweet, nice, kind, sexy, made me wait for it but all well worth it. Never met a woman so good and trustworthy. It fell apart when the husband found out, we never talked again. Still always think about, she was gold.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Hectari, i thought you like thick women?
                  First of all, **** you, I'm not hectari. Hectari is white.

Second of all I'm versatile. Just because I prefer a thick tenderloin, doesn't mean I can't indulge in a little pad thai.

Comment

Originally posted by Monzon99 View Post
                    Had a Thai girlfriend in USA after she married and moved here with a husband she did not love. One of the best loves of my life, though it was not normal free situation. Very sweet, nice, kind, sexy, made me wait for it but all well worth it. Never met a woman so good and trustworthy. It fell apart when the husband found out, we never talked again. Still always think about, she was gold.
                    "Never met a woman so good and trustworthy"

- girl who used some dude for a green card and then proceeded to profusely sleep around on her husband.

If that's the best and most trustworthy, who are the other girls you've met? Hillary clinton?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      "Never met a woman so good and trustworthy"

- girl who used some dude for a green card and then proceeded to profusely sleep around on her husband.

If that's the best and most trustworthy, who are the other girls you've met? Hillary clinton?
                      He told on himself didn't he? Dude, is a bad judge of character..lol. Anyways, Hectari, sup, brah?

Comment

Working...
                      X