Collapse
No announcement yet.

Japanese Billionare Wants a Girlfriend for SpaceX flight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will he take a white British male as a "girlfriend" i just want to see space I'm not into gay chit but I'll give him a hand job if it guarantees a space voyage.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      Will he take a white British male as a "girlfriend" i just want to see space I'm not into gay chit but I'll give him a hand job if it guarantees a space voyage.
      I would like to see space too, but this guy is a notorious G, and I am sure he wants to get his freak on in space, just like he is reputed to have plowed all kinds of wimmin on his boat, his jet, and his many homes.

I do not think a hand job would cut the mustard.

Plus, any hoe he chooses will be an instant celebrity and probably be in movies and stuff. Not **** movies.

I do not know the man, but he is always in the news for plucking this flower or that flower, and mowing down a lot of weeds in the process.

Comment

prostitutes in space.....wow we are evolving

Comment

its a good idea because then she wont be able to leave him for another man when she finds out how small his pe,nis is, he will literally be number one the alpha male
          Last edited by AlexKid; 01-20-2020, 12:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactic Larry View Post
            prostitutes in space.....wow we are evolving
            He's bringing his prostitute with him, and he is going to pimp the who event, and make money off of himself and his hoe in space.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              its a good idea because then she wont be able to leave him for another man when she finds out how small his pe,nis is, he will literally be number one the alpha male
              I have no idea how big or small he is down there, but he gets some of the finest wimmin in Japan, and then dumps them for younger better ones.

I do not think he is going to settle down with anyone. All his buddies are also billionaires and I am sure, they have no shortage of wimmin wanting to get their hands on some of the money.

Comment

Working...
              X