No announcement yet.

Senate Impeachment trial continues. Vote to call new witnesses fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    If you are asking me then you don't know. So you are defending something that you like but know nothing about?
    He defends Team D no matter what. Even on issues he admits he doesn't have the facts on.

Remember: team loyalty > everything else

Once you realize that's the defective mentality you're dealing with, it all makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Well you are welcome to explain. It shouldn't be so hard.

He had people in speaking for him and defending him. I watched a good portion of it. I know they invited him to participate, as I've already stated. You shouldn't be afraid to pinpoint what you felt was unfair. Perhaps I may even agree with you.

FACT: it was a total kangaroo court

you are full-of-shlt !

which is why the Senate will burn that dog like a $10 steak

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        FACT: it was a total kangaroo court

you are full-of-shlt !

which is why the Senate will burn that dog like a $10 steak
        After how much I've embarrassed you over this issue, you don't want it with me again. You'll just get embarrassed even worse.

I suggest that you pass any information that you have to someone else, and I'll gladly respond. An idiot who claimed the senate doesn't perform the trial, claimed Trump was already convicted, is still claiming that Ukraine didn't know about the hold which has already been proven false, and claimed the impeachment was done behind closed doors without allowing Republicans to question witnesses while at the same time posting a video of the public impeachment with witnesses being questioned by Republicans, along with your myriad of other blunders means that you're far too stupid to discuss things grown-ups talk about.

After what I did to you, you should be in hiding. But you're far too stupid for even that.

Perhaps pass the information to your moms and I'll be glad to respond. Thanks.

Comment

After how much I've embarrassed you over this issue, you don't want it with me again. You'll just get embarrassed even worse.

I suggest that you pass any information that you have to someone else, and I'll gladly respond. An idiot who claimed the senate doesn't perform the trial, claimed Trump was already convicted, is still claiming that Ukraine didn't know about the hold which has already been proven false, and claimed the impeachment was done behind closed doors without allowing Republicans to question witnesses while at the same time posting a video of the public impeachment with witnesses being questioned by Republicans, along with your myriad of other blunders means that you're far too stupid to discuss things grown-ups talk about.

After what I did to you, you should be in hiding. But you're far too stupid for even that.

Perhaps pass the information to your moms and I'll be glad to respond. Thanks.

you embarrassed yourself, foolio...

" trial "...

like I already told you, you can call it whatever you like, but...

... no judge... no jury... no witnesses... the Senate coordinating the entire process with Trump's lawyers loooool... yea that sure does sound like a funny ol "trial" alright

you also need to learn the difference between a public preliminary hearing and a impeachment trial that is held behind closed doors

tell us again how stumbling bumbling granny Pelosi is "brilliant"... and then tell us again that... "it's still pretty much hopeless that he will be removed"... LMAO

FACT: it was a total kangaroo court, which is why the Senate will burn that dog like a $10 steak

you ignorant pieces-of-shlt are so full of irrational hatred and stupidity that you cannot see what the deep-state is doing to your country...

the founding fathers would be ashamed of you, and would not regard you as a real man

a man who would sacrifice his freedom for security, deserves neither
          ~ Benjamin Franklin

you are a disgrace to America

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            ... no judge... no jury... no witnesses... the Senate coordinating the entire process with Trump's lawyers loooool... yea that sure does sound like a funny ol "trial" alright
            Whose side are you on, you absolute moron

I told you that you're an idiot!

Comment

the Senate coordinating the entire process with Trump's lawyers loooool

Mitch McConnell has refused to be fair and impartial for one reason...

because the impeachment process was not fair and impartial

McConnell is not a soy-boy bltch... like you

McConnell is a real american who will not allow the constitution to be abused by the democrats, who have OBVIOUSLY weaponized the impeachment process simply because they cannot beat Trump at the ballot box

McConnell will not allow such a blatant abuse of the constitution to happen on his watch

the senate will burn that dog like a $10 steak

tell us again how bumbling stuttering granny Pelosi is " brilliant "

omg, that is one of the stupidest things I have seen on this forum

you totally ignored blatant abuse of the constitution... you totally ignored the russia-collusion hoax... you totally ignored the fake dossier... you totally ignored the fact that Hillary paid for the fake dossier... you totally ignored the FISA abuse... you totally ignored PROVEN collusion between russia/CIA/FBI/DNC/DOJ... which should scare every real American to the bone

the founding fathers would be ashamed of you, and would not regard you as a real man

~ Benjamin Franklin

you weak soy-boy's are a disgrace to America

Comment

Mitch McConnell has refused to be fair and impartial for one reason...

because the impeachment process was not fair and impartial

McConnell is not a soy-boy bltch... like you

McConnell is a real american who will not allow the constitution to be abused by the democrats, who have OBVIOUSLY weaponized the impeachment process simply because they cannot beat Trump at the ballot box

McConnell will not allow such a blatant abuse of the constitution to happen on his watch

the senate will burn that dog like a $10 steak

tell us again how bumbling stuttering granny Pelosi is " brilliant "

omg, that is one of the stupidest things I have seen on this forum

you totally ignored blatant abuse of the constitution... you totally ignored the russia-collusion hoax... you totally ignored the fake dossier... you totally ignored the fact that Hillary paid for the fake dossier... you totally ignored the FISA abuse... you totally ignored PROVEN collusion between russia/CIA/FBI/DNC/DOJ... which should scare every real American to the bone

~ Benjamin Franklin

you weak soy-boy's are a disgrace to America

and that dummy somehow thinks that I should feel embarrassed

Comment

let's include a few more tidbits... you utter fkn moron...

you totally ignored blatant abuse of the constitution...

you totally ignored the russia-collusion hoax...

you totally ignored the Kavanaugh hatchet-job hoax...

you totally ignored the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the fact that Hillary paid for the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the FISA abuse...

you totally ignored PROVEN collusion between russia/CIA/FBI/DNC/DOJ... which should scare every real American to the bone

you totally ignored the fact that e-mail wizard Hillary is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Comey and Brennan covered up for Hillary

you totally ignored the fact that Biden is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Vice President Biden had no problem dealing with Burisma... who have been charged with corruption on multiple occasions and are linked to Russian oligarchs...

now... you are totally ignoring the impeachment sham...

YOU ARE A FKN FOOL KID

Comment

I see why this clown was on the ballot for worst poster in NSB. Think he even won runner up. Congrats!

He's obvously brain dead.

Comment

let's include a few more tidbits... you utter fkn moron...

you totally ignored blatant abuse of the constitution...

you totally ignored the russia-collusion hoax...

you totally ignored the Kavanaugh hatchet-job hoax...

you totally ignored the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the fact that Hillary paid for the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the FISA abuse...

you totally ignored PROVEN collusion between russia/CIA/FBI/DNC/DOJ... which should scare every real American to the bone

you totally ignored the fact that e-mail wizard Hillary is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Comey and Brennan covered up for Hillary

you totally ignored the fact that Biden is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Vice President Biden had no problem dealing with Burisma... who have been charged with corruption on multiple occasions and are linked to Russian oligarchs...

now... you are totally ignoring the impeachment sham...

YOU ARE A FKN FOOL KID

and this fukwit thinks that I should be embarrassed

Comment

Working...
                      X