Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    " brilliant " nervous Nancy just shat the bed

she got muscled by her own party LMAO

Don't try to ignore me like the bltch you are. Let's agree to 3 unbiased posters and get this over with.

Hit the thread and let's put out some names from people we both trust.

And when you lose, don't welch on your bet, bltch.

Remember, this is the bet...

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    I accept this bet...

other than the initial public hearing, Democrats conducted their impeachment investigation entirely behind closed doors.

Too bad that you can't read and the place you lifted it from proves you wrong. LMAOOOOO

Except for an initial open hearing, Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee have so far conducted their impeachment investigation entirely behind closed doors.

OOPS

Comment

• Giuliani shreds impeachment...

the Losercrats are fkn morons

Comment

• for those who are not aware...

AG Barr appointed John " bulldog " Durham to investigate the FISA abuse

Durham has ALREADY subpoena'd Brennan and Comey... and he has FULL judicial privilege to subpoena anyone and anything, both home and abroad... he also has full power to convene a grand jury AND lay federal charges

pucker up your ass-holes, you democrat-loving bltches...

... Bulldog Durham is coming, and hell is coming with him

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          for those who are not aware...
          For those who are not aware....

I'm holding your balls for ransom. Man up and let's get our permanent ban bet done with!

Comment

• The pvssy aboutfkntime actually placed me on ignore

AKA....

Originally posted by AboutFknTime

I hope you learned your lesson, bltch.

Comment

• no, it did not end there... LMAO

meet your challenge head on and may the best man win.

Originally posted by aboutfkntime
              I just did

let's see if the facts support that standpoint...

FACT #1: travesty insisted that the impeachment was transparent... he claimed that there were no closed-door hearings...

Originally posted by travestyny
              ... claimed the impeachment was done behind closed doors without allowing Republicans to question witnesses...
              FACT #2: I proved beyond all doubt that the primary hearings were held behind closed doors... by providing categorical proof, which included...

1) DOZENS of links, including video of republicans attempting to crash the CLOSED-DOOR hearings LMAO

he completely ignored that video

one link that I provided, contained TWENTY-FIVE references to CLOSED-DOOR meetings

he completely ignored that as well

2) testimony from leading democrats who admit that they testified in CLOSED-DOOR hearings...

3) proof that Pelosi directed Adam Schiff to hand-pick three select-committee's to exclusively oversee the primary impeachment hearings behind CLOSED-DOORS... the House Judiciary Committee were refused access to the meetings, despite the fact that matters of impeachment are usually dealt by... you guessed it, the House Judiciary Committee... how could it be more obvious than that?

4) I also provided proof (links AND video) that Adam Schiff ordered Gordon Sondland not to answer questions from republicans when he testified behind CLOSED-DOORS in front of the the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees

dude... wtf ?

why are we even discussing this... ? LMAO

FACT #3: travesty totally ignored that MOUNTAIN of proof... in order to continue his childish assertion...

* he said the hearings that were made public, were the only hearings that took place... he even insisted that he watched the entire impeachment process on TV... despite me proving that the House Judiciary Committee were not allowed access to the meetings, and despite the fact that the meetings were not televised for "security" reasons

* he did not know that the CLOSED-DOOR hearings took place, because he thought that the democrat witness was Jonathan Turley... not Ambassador Gordon Sondland... which is absolutely ridiculous, he had no idea who the witness was

* he then quibbled over dates, attempting to confuse public hearings with the CLOSED-DOOR hearings that were overseen by the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees

* he then completely back-tracked on his initial assertion, which is a funny thing to do in the middle of a "bet"

dude... wtf... ???

beyond proving my point CATEGORICALLY... and I have definitely done that on multiple occasions... there is nothing more to say

summarizing the facts above...

FACT #1 got SQUASHED by the proof in FACT #2... but for some strange reason, FACT #3 still exists ... wtf Chollo?

I know that travestys head was firmly planted up his own ass as he frantically ignored the facts... but, did you even see this post... ?????

Pelosi also told Bloomberg that closed-door depositions would continue, so long as they continue to be “productive.”

“I don’t know what the timetable will be — the truth will set us free,” Pelosi said.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...y-sham-process
              why are we here... ? LMAO wtf... ???

don't turn this on me bud, what is YOUR excuse for ignoring that post ?

you know 100% how that shlthead has chosen to behave in the past, and you know 100% how he is choosing to behave now... I am not required to spend any more of my time dealing with a dishonest clown who will not even debate honestly, let alone in good faith...

exhibit A: the bet that we made was crystal clear, that cannot be denied... and yet travesty immediately ran off to the thunderdome and tried to twist the bet... see page 1

he then spent the next two pages bringing up quotes/comments from a much EARLIER thread that were not even relevant to the specifics of the bet ... see page 2/3

travesty can splash happily in a puddle of his own urine, and cry all he wants... I will give him no further thought... not here, and not anywhere else

I am not a baby-sitter... so I do not intend to sit here wiping the ass of an idiot

and your/my personal political views should not be a valid factor if this is a process issue... funnily, and this is really ironic... accusing me of hiding behind a sham process, is exactly what the republicans are accusing the democrats of LMAO ... it is amusing that closed door hearings are a good enough process to impeach a president, but not a good enough process to deal with a dishonest troll... well, I just slammed the door on that fool

I killed this discussion stone cold DEAD, using nothing but facts... and I do not intend to discuss this topic again... I am going to ignore travesty, just like McConnell ignored Pelosi loooool ... EXACTLY LIKE TRAVESTY TOTALLY IGNORED THE MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE PROVING THAT THE PRIMARY IMPEACHMENT MEETINGS WERE HELD BEHIND CLOSED DOORS

he is a dishonest troll who needs a platform to perform... well, I am removing his platform... and like I said earlier... I am not a baby-sitter, so I do not intend to sit here wiping the ass of an idiot... I will sleep very well tonight, no problem

I respect your opinion, but the facts are quite clear... and travesty is clearly not worth it

whats up with this shlt... ???

you totally ignored blatant abuse of the constitution...

you totally ignored the russia-collusion hoax...

you totally ignored the Kavanaugh hatchet-job hoax...

you totally ignored the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the fact that Hillary paid for the fake dossier...

you totally ignored the FISA abuse corruption...

you totally ignored PROVEN collusion between russia/CIA/FBI/DNC/DOJ... which should scare every real American to the bone

you totally ignored the fact that e-mail wizard Hillary is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Comey and Brennan covered up for Hillary

you totally ignored the fact that Biden is obviously corrupt as fk

you totally ignored the fact that Vice President Biden had no problem dealing with Burisma... who have been charged with corruption on multiple occasions and are linked to Russian oligarchs...

now... you are totally ignoring the impeachment sham...

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...=837767&page=9

Comment

• TWO things stand out from the recent merriment.....

1) Travesty, did your heart break when you saw this comment from "brilliant" granny Pelosi... ?

Pelosi also told Bloomberg that closed-door depositions would continue, so long as they continue to be “productive.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pel...y-sham-process
                no, wait... don't bother answering that question because... well, you know... /ignore ... LMAO

2) guys..... WATCH THIS VIDEO !!

THAT PUBLIC EXECUTION... is why Adam Schiff ordered Gordon Sondland not to answer questions from republicans ONE MONTH LATER... when he testified BEHIND CLOSED-DOORS in front of the the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees

Comment

• Pelosi impeachment stunt could boost Biden but infuriate Bernie's army

Nancy Pelosi’s latest political stunt could prove to be her most divisive yet – not pitting Republicans against Democrats as her impeachment drive has done -- but dividing her own party instead.

Kevin McCarthy suggested to Fox News’ Maria Bartiromo recently that House Speaker Pelosi was perhaps holding up delivering the articles of impeachment to the Senate in order to help out Joe Biden.

The House minority leader’s theory is that by delaying the start of the Senate trial, Pelosi will effectively bench two of Biden’s most formidable rivals – Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren – during the run-up to the Iowa caucuses on Feb. 3 and the New Hampshire primary that follows on Feb. 11. That could give the former VP a much-needed boost.

[..........]
                  https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/liz-...e-bernies-army

Comment

• THIS DUDE IS STILL EMBARRASSING HIMSElf

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    2) guys..... WATCH THIS VIDEO !!

THAT PUBLIC EXECUTION... is why Adam Schiff ordered Gordon Sondland not to answer questions from republicans ONE MONTH LATER... when he testified BEHIND CLOSED-DOORS in front of the the House Intelligence, Foreign Affairs, and Oversight committees
                    SO SONDLAND TESTIFIED BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ONE MONTH FROM NOVEMBER 20TH????????? IS THAT RIGHT, BlTCH?

COMPLETE TIMELINE OF WHAT OCCURRED IN DECEMBER

3 December
                    The intelligence committee releases a report contending that Trump “abused the power of his office for personal and political gain, at the expense of [US] national security”. The impeachment inquiry is referred to the judiciary committee.

4 December
                    The House judiciary committee begins public hearings with testimony by four constitutional law experts. Three experts called by Democrats said that Trump’s conduct clearly represents impeachable conduct, while a witness called by Republicans said that more time was needed to investigate the case.

5 December
                    Pelosi announces that she was directing the judiciary committee to draft articles of impeachment against Donald Trump.

10 December
                    Democratic congressional leaders unveil two articles of impeachment, charging Trump with abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. “President Trump thus warrants impeachment and trial, removal from office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any office of honor, trust or profit under the United States,” one article states.

13 December
                    On a straight party-line vote, the House judiciary committee votes to move the articles of impeachment to the House floor.

18 December
                    The House of Representatives impeaches Trump. A first article of impeachment, charging Trump with abuse of power, was approved by a vote of 230-197. A second article, charging obstruction of Congress, was approved 229-198, with one “present” vote in both cases.

24 December
                    The Republican Alaska senator Lisa Murkowski says she is “disturbed” by Senate majority leader Mitch McConnell’s pledge earlier in the month to work in “total coordination” with the White House on the Senate impeachment trial.

28 December
                    Joe Biden, the former vice-president and Democratic presidential candidate, says he would testify at the impeachment trial if he was subpoenaed, marking a U-turn on previous comments
                    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ine-key-events
                    You actually think Sondland was testifying on the day they voted on the articles of impeachment! lmaoooooooo!!!!

1. THE VOTE WAS PUBLIC.
                    2. SONDLAND DID NOT TESTIFY ON THAT DAY.

SEE FOR YOURSELF!

STREAMED LIVE!

WHERE'S SONDLAND'S CLOSED DOOR TESTIMONY IN DECEMBER, BlTCH

ACCEPT YOUR PERMANENT BAN YOU IMBECILE

Last edited by travestyny; 01-13-2020, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• nervous Nancy shat the bed

she got muscled by her own party LMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X