Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let em have it

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      I'd say there will be waves of proxy attacks, which leads me back to a point I made earlier :

Is the US mitary safer after assassinating Suleimani? NO
      Correctamundo

They just wanted a war to take Irans oil.

Unfortunatley more young American men are going to be sent to die.

It is very sad that these mens lives are at risk for a bullshyt cause.

Who ever supports wars is fuqqon dumb af

Comment

• Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
        Sounds like a war is brewing.
        What makes something a war these days for anyone who knows?

I strongly doubt this is going turn into WW3 like some are suggesting. It does seem like it could turn into another conflict that lasts a decade give or take. I think we got too many military toys for a country like Iran. We could take them off the map in a afternoon but cuz Iran can't actually attack us in meaningful ways it's not likely to go down like that.

Randomly after seeing that 1000 human beings portrait of the Iranian guy or whatever that bs was at his public funeral I think these mfers are far too civilized to go for the neck with their attacks cuz they know they will all go the way of the dodo bird if they attack anything meaningful. So this base attack is a way to save some face without becoming an endangered nation.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
          Let em have it
          So you want war now?

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            The US won't struggle military.

But financially it will hurt their economy and maybe trade, the US standing in the world will drop, and Russia and China will gain from it.
            Maybe China

This is 2020 not 1970.

Russia has an economy smaller than texas.

I dunno why ppl still think they matter.

They are a threat to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Slovakia, Finland, etc.

Countries near them with less population than los angeles city.

They are no global threats, they're a marginal regional power.

They can barely handle sending a few battalions to Syria and ukraine.

Comment

• Most people on here are too young to remember the Iran Hostage Crisis...fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. This has been coming to Iran for over 40 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Wtf are you smoking mate? No one has to do anything. No one has come out and supported this.

Trump ordered this without discussing it with the UK and UN who had men on the ground Iraq who have likely now been killed or injuried in the retaliation.

You yanks are dumbs as fuçk
                If USA need help, you better believe they will help.

Dumb yanks, smart yanks, it doesn't matter. Yanks are at war and all other nations have to keep an eye on it.

Interesting times ahead!

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                  Most people on here are too young to remember the Iran Hostage Crisis...fifty-two American diplomats and citizens were held hostage for 444 days from November 4, 1979, to January 20, 1981. This has been coming to Iran for over 40 years.

I remember this and have watched the movie

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    What makes something a war these days for anyone who knows?

I strongly doubt this is going turn into WW3 like some are suggesting. It does seem like it could turn into another conflict that lasts a decade give or take. I think we got too many military toys for a country like Iran. We could take them off the map in a afternoon but cuz Iran can't actually attack us in meaningful ways it's not likely to go down like that.

Randomly after seeing that 1000 human beings portrait of the Iranian guy or whatever that bs was at his public funeral I think these mfers are far too civilized to go for the neck with their attacks cuz they know they will all go the way of the dodo bird if they attack anything meaningful. So this base attack is a way to save some face without becoming an endangered nation.
                    You on point, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Correctamundo

They just wanted a war to take Irans oil.

Unfortunatley more young American men are going to be sent to die.

It is very sad that these mens lives are at risk for a bullshyt cause.

Who ever supports wars is fuqqon dumb af
                      Red - They knew what they signed up for. We all told them about the 2000s Iraq war. Michael Moore even made a film showing the absurdity of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X