No announcement yet.

Don Imus Dead at 79

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    50 years on radio and his best known moment was saying nappy headed hos .. Lol.
    yea apart from that incident, i don't know a damn thing about him lol. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
      Classic racist.
      Those women were nappy headed. As much as I don't agree with D.L. Hughley he said it best "Now they weren't hoes, but those were some nappy headed women on that team. Those are some of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life."

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Never heard of him but a picture of his wife led me to a wank session..
        Hahahaha wtf lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Those women were nappy headed. As much as I don't agree with D.L. Hughley he said it best "Now they weren't hoes, but those were some nappy headed women on that team. Those are some of the ugliest women I've ever seen in my life."
          OUCH.

Imagine you're just a college student, playing basketball, studying, living your life, and then suddenly some radio personality calls you a nappy headed ho', and then other famous personalities chime in on how ugly you look while playing ball.

I feel for those girls.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            OUCH
            I feel for those girls.
            Have you ever tried not being an overly sensitive biatch?

You should try it.

Ta ta, nappy head.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Have you ever tried not being an overly sensitive biatch?

You should try it.

Ta ta, nappy head.
              Have you ever tried standing up for something?

I guess not, which is why your Lola would spit in your face

Comment

Originally posted by lparm View Post
                He’s that racist lad that made fun of a basketball player isn’t he

Piss on his grave the racist scum
                Imus a great man,, marine.. honorable discharge... rich family and jewish...

i think the ball player he made fun of was Len Bias, who died after using coke, and having a heart condition.

i have nappy hair...

Nancy Reagan used his tragic death to great effect and the war on drugs, Nixon started, was all about punishing drug users..

The DEA, were getting more money and busting people and locking up all kinds of people..

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                  i grew up nappy headed, and i am an ugly jew boy... i am a victim of racism. and i benefit from being jewish.. jobs,,, etc..
                  i knew nappy headed women...

my grand ma,, cuka,, refugia, was part black, and had kinky hair.. my grand ma wore her hair in a bun.. when she took out that band holding her kinky hair down,,, her fro was in full effect..

i grew up ghetto and i told a black kid,,, i envied his dr j looking fro, and he said... i have to constantly put afro sheen and use my pick to keep my hair unnnapppy...

some people are easily triggered..

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    Never heard of him but a picture of his wife led me to a wank session..
                    Smh thanks for wasting my time

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                      yea apart from that incident, i don't know a damn thing about him lol. RIP
                      he was funny and cool.. pre howard stern.. he is a funny jew, and a shock jock..

i do not get political correctness.. kids get triggered and they do not know how to face real problems...

sticks and stones can break my bones

but words can never hurt me
                      now.... words can hurt people who are so soft that they need find safe spaces and places...

Comment

Working...
                      X