Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are You For Or Against Impeachment?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What exactly are they trying to impeach him for?

Comment

We should have the process because I’m tired of his supporters acting like this is all fake and he’s never done anything wrong. Perhaps if we remove media out of the equation then they’ll fking realize this guy is not who they really thought he was. Also already see one dude mentioning the word weak..strength is not being a loud mouth bigot with no bite and all bark. We’ve had really strong presidents who could hold office without looking like ***heads. He won’t be kicked out of office because he’s got his party by the nuts but should he win re-election I can guarantee hell I’ll give folks odds on this..that you’ll be flabbergasted once he no longer needs votes and public support..you’ll have no choice but to witness the real trump when there is nothing left to win.

Comment

What has Trump exactly done to be impeached?

Comment

Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          What exactly are they trying to impeach him for?

Listen closely, this was never about a bullshyt phone call, Trump's popularity has outgrown their expectations.

Impeachment is the easiest form of getting rid of him, they can't remove the electoral college by next year.

They just went all in with a weak hand, notice how they went from "quid pro quo" to "bribery", they're making the Mueller report look good and that shyt was trash.

They don't trust the American people voting him out.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Perhaps if we remove media out of the equation then they’ll fking realize this guy is not who they really thought he was.
            WTF are you talking about? Are you honestly claiming that the media is pro Trump?

Comment

If the current process would result in a fair, impartial judgement, then I would be in favour of it.

I do think there is a case which needs to be answered. Trump may have stepped over a line, because his background is business not politics, and they are not the same thing at all. Using the country's money to bribe foreign governments to attack your political rivals? Yeah, that's not good. Using your own company's money to do the same thing is very different. Someone with a long, strong political background wouldn't think to do this. A business person might, and potentially did.

But the current process can't succeed. So why go through with it? I think it will fail, and fail spectacularly - and that is only going to backfire at voting time.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                If the current process would result in a fair, impartial judgement, then I would be in favour of it.

I do think there is a case which needs to be answered. Trump may have stepped over a line, because his background is business not politics, and they are not the same thing at all. Using the country's money to bribe foreign governments to attack your political rivals? Yeah, that's not good. Using your own company's money to do the same thing is very different. Someone with a long, strong political background wouldn't think to do this. A business person might, and potentially did.

But the current process can't succeed. So why go through with it? I think it will fail, and fail spectacularly - and that is only going to backfire at voting time.
                Don't you live in australia?

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                  Don't you live in australia?
                  Last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
                    Last time I checked.
                    So... why would you have an opinion of how someone is running a country.. when you don't even live in the country he's running lol

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      So... why would you have an opinion of how someone is running a country.. when you don't even live in the country he's running lol
                      I don't believe that membership of an ingroup is required to have an opinion on matters affecting that ingroup.

Outsider perspectives can be very useful.

Hell, that was one of Trump's selling points. He wasn't a member of the political ingroup, he was an outsider.

Comment

Working...
                      X