Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

China’s Fiber Broadband Internet Approaches Nationwide Coverage; US Lags Severely

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    Putting historically stiff tariffs on China, while simultaneously helping create one of the best economies in US history, is how you think Trump is making China stronger?
    ‘Countries with robust, fiber-backed network infrastructure stand poised to take full advantage of some of the profound and paradigm-shifting innovations that are already emerging in the era of rapid innovation we are living in. America is still a center of growth and development for web-based businesses, but unless the U.S. takes drastic steps to improve deployment strategies, that may not always be the case. It is difficult to predict what the future pace of innovation will be like for emerging fields like nano-robotics, artificial intelligence, and quantum networking, but it stands to reason that companies and manpower will flock to areas where network infrastructure is keeping pace with progress.

The U.S. has a huge opportunity to bolster its fiber footprint and provide the same rich landscape for growth and innovation that China has built, and the benefits do not stop with tech; fiber connections can help to close the digital divide in rural America, increase farm yields, and stimulate local and regional economies.

As we enter into the next stage of the digital era, these connections will play a pivotal role in determining where the most impactful breakthroughs and innovations of tomorrow will be made. If the U.S. is to remain competitive, it will need to take calculated steps toward closing its digital divide and bringing robust connectivity to all of its citizens.’

Comment

People salivate at the thought of the USA not being the leading global power, even pansy Europeans, who would rather have Chinese communist rule over him than having American freedom ring over their submissive cuck countries.
      As long as our military remains dominate, USA will always be number 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Trump's actions show he doesn't believe the US should be a superpower. He's an isolationist. Someone will fill the power vacuum left by the U.S. more than likely it's going to be China.

I've seen you agree with his isolationist stances. What's the problem?

There is a difference between being isolationist and throwing money at occupying areas that serve us no benefit.

Trump doesn't believe US should be a superpower, yet he beefed our military to record numbers. He doesn't believe we should be a super power yet he supplies weapons to the Ukrainians to fight Russia, which by the way mind you Obama refused to do, as well as impose the strictest sanctions on Russia to date. He doesn't believe we should be a super power, yet he bullies every single NATO nation to contribute more to NATO. He doesn't believe we should be a super power, yet he severely handicaps China with historically high tariffs.

You have a severe case of TDS, which makes it unable for you to see clear as day facts, thus is why you write complete and utter nonsense.

Comment

Who gives a f**k about 5G when these companies cap us 25GB and 50GB of data and then slow us down to 3G and edge and call it unlimited???

F**k 5G, you really want something good, tell me you're not slowing me down once I hit 50GB of data.
          Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 12-10-2019, 07:37 PM.

Comment

The Western world can't compete with China.

They are up at 4am to practice violin for 3 hours, then study for 12hrs and the rest of the time they are ninjas.

Quite frankly they deserve our countries.

Only question is do we take our shoes off when they get here ?
            Last edited by Furn; 12-10-2019, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
              The Western world can't compete with China.

They are up at 4am to practice violin for 3 hours, then study for 12hrs and the rest of the time they are ninjas.

Quite frankly they deserve our countries.

Only question is do we take our shoes off when they get here ?
              Sorry bruh, this ain't Australia, we're not at China's mercy like you Aussies are, just cause they own ya, don't send them this way and get them f**ked up.

Comment

People salivate at the thought of the USA not being the leading global power, even pansy Europeans, who would rather have Chinese communist rule over him than having American freedom ring over their submissive cuck countries.
                What about the underlying issue that communism so terrible. Or unable to create as effectively as a capitalist system.

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
                  As long as our military remains dominate, USA will always be number 1.
                  “As long as” seems to be the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Who gives a f**k about 5G when these companies cap us 25GB and 50GB of data and then slow us down to 3G and edge and call it unlimited???

F**k 5G, you really want something good, tell me you're not slowing me down once I hit 50GB of data.
                    Fuk. That sh it ton of data. What the hell you doing that requires so much. I think it’s impossible. I believe they are slowing you down way before that.

Comment

Yeah, it is a good example of this thing! OMG, i'm crying...

Comment

Working...
                      X