Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for the TX School Children's families.

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
      Please pray for the TX School Children's families.
      Does God need to hear people's prayer to do that?
      I don't see how prayers are helpful here.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Does God need to hear people's prayer to do that?
        I don't see how prayers are helpful here.
        You’d think that the world would be perfect by now with all the praying that the world has done. Praying doesn’t seem to be very effective. The lack of results tells us that.
        siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• There is power in the name of Jesus Christ. Turn to Him in Faith for Salvation, believing that he died and rose again for your sins.
          Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Comment

There is power in the name of Jesus Christ. Turn to Him in Faith for Salvation, believing that he died and rose again for your sins.
            We live in a fallen world, and I agree with my judeo Christian up bringing.

RC Sproul and many great theologians going back to the disciples cover a lot of the logical questions you are regularly being asked.

John MacArthur etc etc.

Answering questions is much more difficult than asking them. Some questioners probably need to dig deeper and study much more, then ask questions.

Comment

• My wife says she is watching a movie with her eyes closed.

Comment

• Have you seen "The Chosen" yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

We live in a fallen world, and I agree with my judeo Christian up bringing.

RC Sproul and many great theologians going back to the disciples cover a lot of the logical questions you are regularly being asked.

John MacArthur etc etc.

Answering questions is much more difficult than asking them. Some questioners probably need to dig deeper and study much more, then ask questions.
                  Red - Makes no sense. Jews believe that Christians are chatting sh-t.

Judeo-Islam makes more sense. Both believe Christ thing is mumbo jumbo. Both censure eating pork.

Comment

• Great day today to place your faith in Christ, believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins.

Comment

Great day today to place your faith in Christ, believe in your heart that He died and rose again for your sins.
                      this from some hallmark card right? ​​​

Comment

Working...
                      X