No announcement yet.

How To Get To Heaven When You Die

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

Comment

• Heaven doesn’t exist bruh.
        Sorry fellas.
        You can RIP tho when you die.

Comment

• Originally posted by HewJohnson View Post
          Heaven doesn’t exist bruh.
          Sorry fellas.
          You can RIP tho when you die.
          You need to believe God when He says that heaven and hell exist. You will stand before Him one day and He will judge you on what He said in His Word, the Bible. You need to read it. Also, please read this first post.

Comment

• Good night

Comment

• Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
              You need to believe God when He says that heaven and hell exist. You will stand before Him one day and He will judge you on what He said in His Word, the Bible. You need to read it. Also, please read this first post.

The concept of heaven and hell makes no sense dude.

Anybody who has a bit of common sense and thinks logically would recognize immediately, despite what their parents, teachers, etc. try to instill in their beliefs.

Comment

Anybody who has a bit of common sense and thinks logically would recognize immediately, despite what their parents, teachers, etc. try to instill in their beliefs.
                It's not about what parents or teachers say, it's about what God says. God is right and everyone else is a liar.

Comment

• You die in battle, with a weapon in your hand... SKOL!!

Comment

I don't know. Perhaps the madness is evidence (BTW, I am a believer).

If there were no God, things most likely wouldn't be so chaotic and random.

If bees disappeared off the face of the Earth, humans would have 4 years before becoming extinct. BEES !

And tiny mosquitoes are responsible for millions of deaths per year.

Perfect madness.

Comment

• You must submit your life to Jesus Christ and His will in Faith, believing in your heart that He died and rose again shedding His blood to pay for your sins as a sacrifice to God. If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, HUMBLY PRAY THIS PRAYER TO GOD FROM YOUR HEART IN FAITH:

”Dear Lord Jesus I know that I have sinned against you and need you to save me. I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead, shedding your blood as a Sacrifice for my sins. I turn to You as the only way of salvation, I submit my life to you, placing my Faith and Trust in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

Comment

Working...
                      X