No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the school shooting and media propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on the school shooting and media propaganda

*shooter is an "Asian male", not white, so don't expect the race to be mentioned in the headline itself.

*this doesn't mean the media will hide the story, they will just move the narrative towards more gun control, probably blame Trump as well, despite the fact California has strict gun-control laws already and this child OBVIOUSLY was not sold a gun.

*there was a school shooting in RUSSIA today, yet RT makes this shooting front page news and doesn't report on the shooting that happened in their country...lol, propaganda at its finest (like all media in Russia, the USA and everywhere else)

*the real issue cannot actually be solved, only mitigated...obviously a divided culture and nation that glorifies tribalism, in-and-out groups, no social cohesion, mental health crisis that we simply don't have the money for or political push for (because why actually help solve the problem of bullying/mental health when you can further your goals of disarming the populace)

*if they actually cared about human lives and not disarming the american cattle I mean people, then they'd actually care about the millions upon millions of innocent lives they've killed/helped genocide under George W Bush, Obama, Trump etc. etc.

The narrative will be about gun control - because disarming law-abiding americans that have owned guns for ten generations that have served in the military and police forces will stop bullied kids from acting out.

Also, not to be a conspiracy theorist but I was going to make a thread a day or so ago about when the next shooting will take place in the USA...TAKE NOTE: If mainstream media starts reporting on Gaza/Israeli rocket strikes, expect a shooting or atrocity elsewhere to take place to divert people's attention. Am I crazy? No. Am I correct? Not sure. But from now on, pay attention to global news and be on the lookout for something new to happen/take place in order to divert your attention.

For instance - if there was a video of Trump or Obama fuccing a child and then eating them and it came to the public's attention, you can bet your bottom dollar something big will happen so as to direct people's energy/attention elsewhere.

(the last time the Israeli/Gaza crap heated up we got the shooting in New Zealand the very next day..never doubt the power of intelligence agencies and their reach when it comes to protecting 'the republic')

Occupy Wall Street

Remember how "the people" - as in EVERYONE - black, white, gay, straight, man, woman, young, old etc. etc. etc. all marched in unison for something that benefitied EVERYONE, like identifying the problem of a debt-based monetary system of privately owned banks lending money to the government AT INTEREST that you, your children, and your grandchildren etc. ad infinum have to pay for in the form of inflation and taxes?

Remember how people used to actually protest in the street about wars and genocides happening to THIS VERY DAY, funded by taxpayers because our government and arms manufacturers are selling weapons overseas?

Our media are all complicit and silent on these issues too - the only protests you see now are based purely on tribalism. "Gay rights", "Trans rights", "Womens rights", "Black Lives Matter", "White identity", "Republican/Democrat" etc.

The media and the government have purposefully divided us all...

This is a "gun control" issue now, not a human life issue. Why do they want your guns? They have demonstrated they care ZERO for human life, so why do they want your guns specifically?

Comment

who is this 'they' who wants your guns?

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        The new world order, bro

Comment

If you don't know by now you never will.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            The new world order, bro
            Oh them again?

I wish they would just get on with whatever plan they got already.

Wasted all this time watching youtube videos about them, I kind of wish that time doesnt go to waste.

Comment

...those in power?....

what a redundant question...

if you hold the positions of power you want to maintain that power, so you disarm your citizens so you have the only real authority (military, police). It's the same for any nation/kigndom/society throughout history and in the world today.

If you were fishing for a particular resaponse to your question then shame on you, I won't waste any further time of mine on you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
                  *shooter is an "Asian male", not white, so don't expect the race to be mentioned in the headline itself.

*this doesn't mean the media will hide the story, they will just move the narrative towards more gun control, probably blame Trump as well, despite the fact California has strict gun-control laws already and this child OBVIOUSLY was not sold a gun.

*there was a school shooting in RUSSIA today, yet RT makes this shooting front page news and doesn't report on the shooting that happened in their country...lol, propaganda at its finest (like all media in Russia, the USA and everywhere else)

*the real issue cannot actually be solved, only mitigated...obviously a divided culture and nation that glorifies tribalism, in-and-out groups, no social cohesion, mental health crisis that we simply don't have the money for or political push for (because why actually help solve the problem of bullying/mental health when you can further your goals of disarming the populace)

*if they actually cared about human lives and not disarming the american cattle I mean people, then they'd actually care about the millions upon millions of innocent lives they've killed/helped genocide under George W Bush, Obama, Trump etc. etc.

The narrative will be about gun control - because disarming law-abiding americans that have owned guns for ten generations that have served in the military and police forces will stop bullied kids from acting out.

Also, not to be a conspiracy theorist but I was going to make a thread a day or so ago about when the next shooting will take place in the USA...TAKE NOTE: If mainstream media starts reporting on Gaza/Israeli rocket strikes, expect a shooting or atrocity elsewhere to take place to divert people's attention. Am I crazy? No. Am I correct? Not sure. But from now on, pay attention to global news and be on the lookout for something new to happen/take place in order to divert your attention.

For instance - if there was a video of Trump or Obama fuccing a child and then eating them and it came to the public's attention, you can bet your bottom dollar something big will happen so as to direct people's energy/attention elsewhere.

(the last time the Israeli/Gaza crap heated up we got the shooting in New Zealand the very next day..never doubt the power of intelligence agencies and their reach when it comes to protecting 'the republic')

excellent post

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X