Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thoughts on the school shooting and media propaganda

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I swear all ya'll care about on here is the damn race of the idiot and never give a damn about the innocent people who were shot or killed..wtf is wrong with yall?

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
      ...those in power?....

what a redundant question...

if you hold the positions of power you want to maintain that power, so you disarm your citizens so you have the only real authority (military, police). It's the same for any nation/kigndom/society throughout history and in the world today.

If you were fishing for a particular resaponse to your question then shame on you, I won't waste any further time of mine on you
      If 'those in power' (whoever that is) really wanted your guns they would just disarm you.

And guess what, crazy theory, they would start by not arming you anymore.

As it is I can pick up my keys, take a 20 minute drive down the nearest gun shop and be just as well armed as a US heavy infantry soldier.

For goodness sakes.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
        Oh them again?

I wish they would just get on with whatever plan they got already.

Wasted all this time watching youtube videos about them, I kind of wish that time doesnt go to waste.

Comment

If 'those in power' (whoever that is) really wanted your guns they would just disarm you.

As it is I can pick up my keys, take a 20 minute drive down the nearest gun shop and be just as well armed as a US heavy infantry soldier.

For goodness sakes.
          Better armed not as well armed

U.s. army got old, worn out stuff that is years behind the civilian market

Only thing is no full auto machine guns

But rifles, pistols, shotguns, etc. I have better stuff than the normal grunt

Comment

Originally posted by 'b' View Post
            *shooter is an "Asian male", not white, so don't expect the race to be mentioned in the headline itself.

*this doesn't mean the media will hide the story, they will just move the narrative towards more gun control, probably blame Trump as well, despite the fact California has strict gun-control laws already and this child OBVIOUSLY was not sold a gun.

*there was a school shooting in RUSSIA today, yet RT makes this shooting front page news and doesn't report on the shooting that happened in their country...lol, propaganda at its finest (like all media in Russia, the USA and everywhere else)

*the real issue cannot actually be solved, only mitigated...obviously a divided culture and nation that glorifies tribalism, in-and-out groups, no social cohesion, mental health crisis that we simply don't have the money for or political push for (because why actually help solve the problem of bullying/mental health when you can further your goals of disarming the populace)

*if they actually cared about human lives and not disarming the american cattle I mean people, then they'd actually care about the millions upon millions of innocent lives they've killed/helped genocide under George W Bush, Obama, Trump etc. etc.

The narrative will be about gun control - because disarming law-abiding americans that have owned guns for ten generations that have served in the military and police forces will stop bullied kids from acting out.

Also, not to be a conspiracy theorist but I was going to make a thread a day or so ago about when the next shooting will take place in the USA...TAKE NOTE: If mainstream media starts reporting on Gaza/Israeli rocket strikes, expect a shooting or atrocity elsewhere to take place to divert people's attention. Am I crazy? No. Am I correct? Not sure. But from now on, pay attention to global news and be on the lookout for something new to happen/take place in order to divert your attention.

For instance - if there was a video of Trump or Obama fuccing a child and then eating them and it came to the public's attention, you can bet your bottom dollar something big will happen so as to direct people's energy/attention elsewhere.

(the last time the Israeli/Gaza crap heated up we got the shooting in New Zealand the very next day..never doubt the power of intelligence agencies and their reach when it comes to protecting 'the republic')
            Interesting connection.
            And now little on TV about the hearings.

Comment

And yet when it is a white dude you don't see these dudes posting jack shhh or even when you try to ask what is causing all of these white dudes to go postal and kill innocent people. We obviously have a crime problem in this country and people with way too many easy ways to unload their rage and harm others..I just wish that folks would stop acting like this is limited by race somehow...we all suffer when violence happens in large scale.

Comment

Kid only had a handgun, looks like California's gun laws saved many lives this time.

Of course with an adult they can just go interstate to get guns.

Comment

For goodness sakes.
                  You've got no idea how easy revolutions can take place after certain lines have been crossed. Look at Hong Kong - and that's just over an extradition bill.

The leaders of any nation control the military and police, but they cannot, EVER, possibly control all the human beings within those ranks - humans aren't robots - they will not all blindly follow orders and kick in doors by the tens of millions to disarm their fellow Americans.

The kind of people who own guns take the constitution VERY seriously, to them, the government trying to take their guns away is a declaration of war/tyranny in and of itself. You need to send human beings to their doorstep to take their guns/kill them if met with resistance. How many people in the military/police have gun owners in their family? How many of their family members will agree to turn in their guns? For those that don't hand in their guns, are they going to accept SWAT teams kicking in the door of their house, shooting the place up in front of children?

This isn't like a Hollywood movie where the 'bad guy' gains control of a nation and then announces that "me and my bad guy evil empire will now enslave you all"..

China could easily just mow down the protestors rioting in Hong Kong - but that threatens the republic. Once the citizenry, in a large percentage, come to the conclusion that their government is tyrannical, you have a civil war. It fractures your military and police - opposing sides, one just following orders and the other trying to resist tyranny by government.
                  Last edited by 'b'; 11-15-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by historian larry View Post
                    I swear all ya'll care about on here is the damn race of the idiot and never give a damn about the innocent people who were shot or killed..wtf is wrong with yall?
                    It was the smallest part of my post - and FWIW there are certain 'stereotypes' and propaganda that the media uses for ALL people, you set a narrative to program it into the subconscious of the human brain and one of the keys to effective propaganda is that you mustn't allow any counter-programming to break the original conditioning that you have to work towards with repetition.

It's why because of the media we describe some groups as 'thugs', some as 'terrorists', some as 'school shooters', some as 'extremists' etc. etc.

The end goal is to keep us all divided and at each other's throats. Every group has ammunition against every other group.

(larry on another note, if I send you some videos would you watch them? you seem like the thinking type, I've seen you on here for ages...from one human being to another, these videos are the kind of educational ones that our forefathers used to teach their sons about before our school system dumbed people down and turned them into mindless consumers and political zombies)

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                      Kid only had a handgun, looks like California's gun laws saved many lives this time.

Of course with an adult they can just go interstate to get guns.
                      What gun laws are you talking about?

Isn't he a minor?

It's easier for minors to buy rifles and shotguns than handguns.

They changed the laws but it used to be only 18 for rifles and shotguns, 21 to buy a handgun.

Now you need to be 21 to buy anything at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X