Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweden's 100 explosions this year: What's going on?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    The article is wrong. It’s not 100 explosions this year. It’s 193.

Yes Denmark has implemented border controls to Sweden. Why? Because Copenhagen has seen 16 explosions this year. The criminals caught has all been Swedish Muslim middle eastern gang members.

Sweden is doomed.
    I was watching a TV show in Japan, and they had this Muslim apologist, giving his take on the whole situation in Sweden. You tell me if he makes sense?

The gist of his spiel was that Swedish people feel guilty for being rich, and having a great country. Because of the guilt of being successful, your country feels sorry for having things, and others not having things.

This guilt has caused your country to allow in uneducated immigrants and asylum seekers, possibly only to feel less guilty. But, when they get to Sweden, they get assistance, but have no practical working experience or skills. Eventually, they move into ghetto's, or less affluent areas, and congregate, they do not feel at home, etc.. Once they have kids, the kids have no opportunities, and form gangs, groups who have suffered from the Swedish system having no real opportunities, they turn to crime, and rival groups form, and they fight over turf.

All of this could have been avoided if the Swedes were actually kind, and not driven by guilt.

When I heard this Imam, spewing this garbage, i thought to myself "see what you get when you help people!"

It seems that the gov is doing more to get these people to not congregate in ghetto's and spread or sprinkle them around so that they feel they belong to your society.

Wow... I never ever imagined I would hear a fool blame the people who took his people in and housed them.

Comment

Sweden is an extreme ...

https://danutm.files.wordpress.com/2...values-map.png

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I was watching a TV show in Japan, and they had this Muslim apologist, giving his take on the whole situation in Sweden. You tell me if he makes sense?

The gist of his spiel was that Swedish people feel guilty for being rich, and having a great country. Because of the guilt of being successful, your country feels sorry for having things, and others not having things.

This guilt has caused your country to allow in uneducated immigrants and asylum seekers, possibly only to feel less guilty. But, when they get to Sweden, they get assistance, but have no practical working experience or skills. Eventually, they move into ghetto's, or less affluent areas, and congregate, they do not feel at home, etc.. Once they have kids, the kids have no opportunities, and form gangs, groups who have suffered from the Swedish system having no real opportunities, they turn to crime, and rival groups form, and they fight over turf.

All of this could have been avoided if the Swedes were actually kind, and not driven by guilt.

When I heard this Imam, spewing this garbage, i thought to myself "see what you get when you help people!"

It seems that the gov is doing more to get these people to not congregate in ghetto's and spread or sprinkle them around so that they feel they belong to your society.

Wow... I never ever imagined I would hear a fool blame the people who took his people in and housed them.
        One can only guess as to what the underlieing motives for the swedes has been. I would think that a lot is about the swedish interpretation of themselves as a neutral nation (big thing for them), a rich nation, and a humanitarian nation. Since sweden does not partake in any wars, they will help in other ways meaning a humanitarian way. That has transcended into the swedes seeing sweden as a humanitarian superpower. That's the wording of their former conservative PM.

So this thought of sweden being a humanitarian superpower has grown in every political party. Normally one would think that this would be the thinking of the lefties (aka socialdemocarts and further out left). It's also the consensus among the journalists and opinionmakers and ultimately also of the voters who continuously has supported parties that allows mass migration. Every little critique of this politic has on a large scale been shamed and called racist and other things so a real debate has never been there. That is the major difference between my country Denmark and Sweden. In Denmark we have discussed it for more than 30 years.

As it stands now the consequences (bad welfare for the elders, schools, children, housing of the social unfortunate etc. because of high costs in maintaining the migrants) is beginning to be felt even among the political elite and the opinionists and a growing concern can be traced so much so that the politics of the conservative party is slowly beginning to change.

Personally I fear it's to late. No way Sweden can assimilate so many people with a totally different mindset, and mass-depotation on a giant scale is simple impossible.

Comment

Personally I fear it's to late. No way Sweden can assimilate so many people with a totally different mindset, and mass-depotation on a giant scale is simple impossible.
          mass-deportation isn't necessary. Sweden just needs to cut all social welfare on those with migrant/refugee status and actually impose law and order on its criminals. Scandinavia is unforgivingly cold for most of the year, so the worthless bloodsucking leeches either freeze to death or they simply move on to a warmer country.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
            mass-deportation isn't necessary. Sweden just needs to cut all social welfare on those with migrant/refugee status and actually impose law and order on its criminals. Scandinavia is unforgivingly cold for most of the year, so the worthless bloodsucking leeches either freeze to death or they simply move on to a warmer country.
            Sorry bro. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Comment

One can only guess as to what the underlieing motives for the swedes has been. I would think that a lot is about the swedish interpretation of themselves as a neutral nation (big thing for them), a rich nation, and a humanitarian nation. Since sweden does not partake in any wars, they will help in other ways meaning a humanitarian way. That has transcended into the swedes seeing sweden as a humanitarian superpower. That's the wording of their former conservative PM.

So this thought of sweden being a humanitarian superpower has grown in every political party. Normally one would think that this would be the thinking of the lefties (aka socialdemocarts and further out left). It's also the consensus among the journalists and opinionmakers and ultimately also of the voters who continuously has supported parties that allows mass migration. Every little critique of this politic has on a large scale been shamed and called racist and other things so a real debate has never been there. That is the major difference between my country Denmark and Sweden. In Denmark we have discussed it for more than 30 years.

As it stands now the consequences (bad welfare for the elders, schools, children, housing of the social unfortunate etc. because of high costs in maintaining the migrants) is beginning to be felt even among the political elite and the opinionists and a growing concern can be traced so much so that the politics of the conservative party is slowly beginning to change.

Thanks for this analysis. You hit on a lot of the same topics the Imam hit on. Sweden is done. They over extended their hospitality, and the guests simply do not know how to be good guests, or good neighbors, not all, but most..

Z

Comment

Sorry bro. You have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
                go on then.

Comment

i think it's cute that most Europeans were stupidly pro-refugees welcome back around 2014 but are now p.ssyfooting around the issue after they've realized all the social and economic problems...that i predicted would happen back around 2014. but what do i know says the European. you guys are the expert at this now right? as you quietly slip further and further from left-wing politics and start sounding like me and my old boy trump on border security, illegal immigration. do you think my solutions sound absurd? just give it a few more years, buddy.
                  Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    i think it's cute that most Europeans were stupidly pro-refugees welcome back around 2014 but are now p.ssyfooting around the issue after they've realized all the social and economic problems...that i predicted would happen back around 2014. but what do i know says the European. you guys are the expert at this now right? as you quietly slip further and further from left-wing politics and start sounding like me and my old boy trump on border security, illegal immigration. do you think my solutions sound absurd? just give it a few more years, buddy.
                    It wasn't 'most europeans' that were pro-refugees.

I wonder what Trump would have done if 5 million refugees stood on the US border following a european-led war that the US had a supporting role in....

Fine that you come up with your 'easy' solutions, but they will only work in a fantasy world.

Comment

It wasn't 'most europeans' that were pro-refugees.

I wonder what Trump would have done if 5 million refugees stood on the US border following a european-led war that the US had a supporting role in....

Fine that you come up with your 'easy' solutions, but they will only work in a fantasy world.
                      most Europeans were. it's how they found themselves in their current predicament.

trump would have done the same as he did when caravans showed up at the border. no ifs or buts about it.

it's the high cost of maintaining migrants that is causing the problems, you said it yourself. ok then stop maintaining them. it's not so much an easy solution but an obvious one. do you think the migrants would have gone to Sweden in the first place if they weren't offered basically free money and free housing for life? did they choose to leave the nice Mediterranean weather in Greece because it's better to be frozen in Sweden? or because Greece didn't offer them ****? all rhetorical.
                      Last edited by John Barron; 11-14-2019, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X