Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mandalorian show

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was pretty decent. I agree the Droid kicked ass.

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
      Did they post the whole season like Netflix or do you have to wait till next week for a new episode?
      It's one show per week. However, the second show airs this Friday, so that's kinda nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
        Mr Robot
        Stranger things
        Westworld
        Rick and morty
        Altered Carbon
        Fargo
        The Last kingdom
        House of Cards
        Game Of thrones (Minus the last season)

I'm interested in Watchmen on HBO, but I always wait until the season ends so I don't have to wait for the next episode. I'll check that out once it's over.
        Fargo was my favorite show til it went on hiatus. Looking forward to the new season next year with Chris Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by LaidOut View Post
          It's one show per week. However, the second show airs this Friday, so that's kinda nice.
          Eh. Thats bs. Its silly to conform to the slow release of the old timey days. Just release the whole series & mfers will watch at their own schedule.

Still havent seen the 1st one, but seen the vids on it & it sounds quality not to mention who the f#ck seen a baby yoda coming.

Also wtf at a 50 year old baby. No wonder there arent many yodas out there. Who the f#ck wants to be dealing with a baby for 50 mfing years or longer. How long this mofo stay a baby btw. Wut the f#ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Would like to see it (not a Star Wars fan) but I'm not buying the Disney app.
            Its always out there somewhere for free. Hell lotsa times you can find things on YT just resized to get around YTs system.

Comment

Nice cliff hanger baby yoda .

Wonder what it means . And id like to know who the mandolorian is and what clan he comes from .

Comment

just finished watching episode 1...HIGHLY entertaining...cant wait for episode 2

Comment

It's a grittier, dirtier version of SW that keeps me interested. And I noticed the Mando tried to use his flamethrower against that small dinosaur before getting his arm bit. The final shootout scene was dope. That IG robot can hold his own.

Comment

That first episode is lame as **** lol that robot is ****ing gay too.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                      Mr Robot
                      Stranger things
                      Westworld
                      Rick and morty
                      Altered Carbon
                      Fargo
                      The Last kingdom
                      House of Cards
                      Game Of thrones (Minus the last season)

I'm interested in Watchmen on HBO, but I always wait until the season ends so I don't have to wait for the next episode. I'll check that out once it's over.
                      The Last Kingdom instead of Vikings?

Comment

Working...
                      X