No announcement yet.

Veteran threatens to shoot other veterans for protesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    These mother****ers always want a pat on the back oh thank you for your service thank you for the sacrifice you are a true hero etc...

Just stfu
    Not one veteran I know, including myself, asks for a pat on the back or a thank you for our service. In fact at times it is awkward, and I just give them a thank you in return. Stop spewing ignorance.

Comment

I would bet most of the cowards in that crowd are not veterans. But hey, lets ridicule a senior citizen who probably seen more bad days than all of them soft basement dwellers combined.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i just thinka bout my cousin, the family f#ck up and the only person i've ever fired. technically he is my cousin's son. he went to the marines because he couldn't get into college and needed direction. wasn't some saint, didn't make great sacrifices, he just didn't have what it took to do well on the SATs or in high school and his parents thought the military was a good idea.

most of the guys who go straight to the army from high school don't have a lot of other options. doesn't mean they're all **** ups like my cousin, just means they didn't have what it took to play football for a scholarship, or do well enough on an SAT to get into school otherwise.

what did he do in the marines?
        he was a diesel mechanic. and he had trouble finding work when he got out.
        best place to find work after Military Mechanic is the Rail Roads or work with Military Contractors like Ft Irwin or many places around the world that fix Military vehicles That’s what I did

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I would bet most of the cowards in that crowd are not veterans. But hey, lets ridicule a senior citizen who probably seen more bad days than all of them soft basement dwellers combined.
          You think they aren't veterans because you don't agree with them. You think like that fascist POS who wants to kill people for having a difference in opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            You think they aren't veterans because you don't agree with them. You think like that fascist POS who wants to kill people for having a difference in opinion.
            I'd wager most of them aren't vets. My opinion. There is a good chance the old-timer is a combat vet, PTSD and some senility to compound it. This is a shameful attempt at smearing a vet whose life is now summed up in one unfortunate incident provoked by a bunch of agenda-driven cowards on Veterans Day.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              I'd wager most of them aren't vets. My opinion. There is a good chance the old-timer is a combat vet, PTSD and some senility to compound it. This is a shameful attempt at smearing a vet whose life is now summed up in one unfortunate incident provoked by a bunch of agenda-driven cowards on Veterans Day.
              Not all Veterans agree I support Trump my cousin was an Army Ranger with Purple Heart is a Democrat but most of are family are from Mexico so he probably believes in open Borders I don’t

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

what did he do in the marines?
                he was a diesel mechanic. and he had trouble finding work when he got out.
                How did he have trouble finding work as a diesel mechanic? My father runs a transportation company and has owned several freighters in his time. Those things break down constantly.
                Maybe his lazy habit carried back in to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  These mother****ers always want a pat on the back oh thank you for your service thank you for the sacrifice you are a true hero etc...

Just stfu
                  Never heard of a veteran asking for that pat on the back “thank you for ur service” lol,

Its just u feeling that u should be thanking them and ur entitled arse should be thanking them dumbo

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He told them he fought for their freedom of speech then threatened to shoot them for using their freedom of speech

They're veterans just like him

Beeches just cant leave the day for veterans alone

Liberals be anti cop anti military, but them beeches be like more policing,

Liberal policing: cow farts illegal, plastic straws illegal, hurting snowflakes feelings illegal

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Protesting on veterans day next level morons. Not 1 sign for ending wars, how is this a protest?
                      They mad Trump not going to war

Comment

Working...
                      X