Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you in the legal Cannabis industry?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    There was more money in it back when it wasnt legit

High quality indoor was going for $3k a p and up in socal

Even when it went down a few years back, you could send it out of state for $3500 a p
    nah, there's more money now if you're doing everything legit. there's more doors that you can enter where as when it was still illegal, you gotta be careful who you deal with, etc. now that this shiiet is legal, you can deal with 209329329329393091 other business. that whole black market shiiet is a thing of the past. aint nobody trying to risk sending packs out state anymore except for the wannabe "thugs".

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      nah, there's more money now if you're doing everything legit. there's more doors that you can enter where as when it was still illegal, you gotta be careful who you deal with, etc. now that this shiiet is legal, you can deal with 209329329329393091 other business. that whole black market shiiet is a thing of the past. aint nobody trying to risk sending packs out state anymore except for the wannabe "thugs".
      How you figure?

Only way you are making more money is if you have more spots, bigger spots and running more lights.

That's not really making more money, that's increasing production.

Comment

How you figure?

Only way you are making more money is if you have more spots, bigger spots and running more lights.

That's not really making more money, that's increasing production.
        if you're legal, you aint gotta worry about who you're selling too, getting popped, etc. you now have access to more legal business that is looking for products and the demand is HIGH.

the mofos that is still doing shiiet on the low, are people that cant get their shiiet together, aka mofos that is only making a few grands..

i know mofos that used to do it illegal but once it became legal, they went and got all the proper paperwork and became legit and is now making bank because now they can sell to 20+ other business where as before they were limited to 3-4.

the weed game is not like how it was before... i dont even know anyone that is still trying to buy weed on the streets anymore lol.. it's like why the fvvvk are you wasting your time.

Comment

if you're legal, you aint gotta worry about who you're selling too, getting popped, etc. you now have access to more legal business that is looking for products and the demand is HIGH.

the mofos that is still doing shiiet on the low, are people that cant get their shiiet together, aka mofos that is only making a few grands..

i know mofos that used to do it illegal but once it became legal, they went and got all the proper paperwork and became legit and is now making bank because now they can sell to 20+ other business where as before they were limited to 3-4.

the weed game is not like how it was before... i dont even know anyone that is still trying to buy weed on the streets anymore lol.. it's like why the fvvvk are you wasting your time.
          What do you consider "legal"?

Most ppl are still waiting for their paperwork.

Only thing that has gone thru is what phase 1 applicants?

We still dont know what the full effects of "being legal" is yet.

That's why right now the ppl making the most money are lawyers.

Comment

What do you consider "legal"?

Most ppl are still waiting for their paperwork.

Only thing that has gone thru is what phase 1 applicants?

We still dont know what the full effects of "being legal" is yet.

That's why right now the ppl making the most money are lawyers.
            California is still the Wild West when it comes to "legal" pot. Nevada State Govt has a very good structure. Im small time growers suffered in Nv though.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              California is still the Wild West when it comes to "legal" pot. Nevada State Govt has a very good structure. Im small time growers suffered in Nv though.
              I remember when san bern was all pro mj

They were holding weed conventions publicly there

Local Govt wasnt sweating anyone

My friend set up a 200 lighter warehouse right across the border in chino hills

All his lawyers were telling him get out of l.a., san bern is otw to being legal mj

Next thing you know, bam san bern cracked down on everyone

My homeboy had to shut down his warehouse

The san bern cops even told him, go to riverside, easier

Everything switched just like that

Rumor is the meth pockets wasnt happen with mj pockets moving in San bern

It's hard to say "legal" in california

There isn't even a california police

Hell l.a. alone has probably 3 dozen police depts and l.a. sheriffs to deal with

And there is still federal too

Comment

only shops that sell fake carts are the illegal shops. you shouldnt be going to these shops anyways. ALL the legal dispensaries requires ALL their products to be tested. this is how they control the fake from the real. And if you doing everything legit, you aint gotta worry about the po-pos raiding your home at 6am. the marijuana industry is going well and making tons of money. i know mofos with half-assed outdoor grows that is making thousands every month and im talking about cheap outdoor crap. the demand is high for weed so even the lower tier growers is still making money.
                Yeah I hear you and let them get their money, just be careful. We all know how quickly shhh changes when the powers realize or come to the conclusion "they are making way too much money for my liking."

Comment

Seems a lil too wild wild west & like you need too much skin in the game to get into the game in the first place to me. If you got a spare 100k to few mill it seems worthwhile for what you could roi on it doe.

Id focus on the edible market if I was in it. I think that has the biggest mainstream future by a f#cking marathon. I think anything you smoke or vape isnt good for your body to some degree. Thats why Ive went to using only edibles myself years ago.

Comment

i have some stock in the industry. not my best work, lets say

it's really very ltitle that i've invested, i'm hoping for decent growth or to get my money's worth on the rest, and that i've picked or or two winners that will cut a dealw ith a major player [like auroroa with coca cola before that fell through,] and make some real money.

there's so much red tape, growing, investment on the front end needed at these companies right now. they have ot be fully vertical, they can't operate internationally or supply chain from state to state with actually cannabis products. it's not the best place in the world to have your money or to be looking for dividends at the moment.

in time i'm sure it will become a more profitable business / industry, but that will come after a major period of consolidation.

recently i've had an adult use dispensary pop up about 5 minutes down the road from me. i grow better weed than what they are selling. no joke, either. i'm sure it's better in their plant, but by the time they bag it and distribute it to the different dispensaries it's basically all bricked up. it's flat out bad compared to the **** i grow in my living room.

Comment

I wanna get into this industry because now more and more legalise cannabis.

Comment

Working...
                      X