Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best girlfriends/ women/ relationships you ever had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best girlfriends/ women/ relationships you ever had?

What made them so great?

Last edited by AlexKid; 11-04-2019, 04:53 AM.

they're all greedy, needy and horrible

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
      they're all greedy, needy and horrible

"give me a million"

Comment

when he gets home im gonna blow him for 5 minutes and get an extra income, he will blow me for an hour

Comment

ive dated 2 girls that did EVERYTHING i wanted them to. EVERYTHING.
          im an dumbass for always thinking the other side of the fence is greener.
          now im just getting older and alone.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            ive dated 2 girls that did EVERYTHING i wanted them to. EVERYTHING.
            im an dumbass for always thinking the other side of the fence is greener.
            now im just getting older and alone.
            must be depressing

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
              must be depressing
              absolutely.
              but i keep moving forward and hoping for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                absolutely.
                but i keep moving forward and hoping for the best.
                if u addressed ur co-dependance problem, took all the pictures down, stopped diggin the knife in, ud find ud forward alot faster esp with ur depression, u depend on other people and if they do not meet ur needs/demands u suffer , and its so bad it makes u depressed, rely on u and u only, u r a controller and people cant always be controlled and thats where u will suffer

if someone doesn't like u, there's lots of other people, and if it still hurts u find psychological techniques etc to get rid of the hurt, u dont try for ages trying to control another human into what u want from them, its dumb it hurts u and them and u wont get wat u want

but anyway nice try to get me thinking its something else, im still gonna fcuk u up until u back down im defending not attacking, im not after u ur after me and i have to retaliate like in self defense
                Last edited by AlexKid; 11-04-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

My wife. Shes supported me the whole way through ups and downs. Shes never questioned anything I want or bought. Ive owned 26 cars and trucks, 90% custom. 9 motorcycles, 5 boats, All my guns and ammo and not a word.
                  Shes my best friend and is cool AF. Gave birth to our daughter. Loves to work, understands men are men and women are women. Is handy as hell! Bakes cupcakes and sells them, oh and we eat them lol. Has a great attitude and is always upbeat. Im not a people person and she is, makes for a good mix. We dont argue at all.

If something ever happened I would never get married again. No woman could compare to her, shes amazing. Oh and shes good looking and takes care of herself!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    My wife. Shes supported me the whole way through ups and downs. Shes never questioned anything I want or bought. Ive owned 26 cars and trucks, 90% custom. 9 motorcycles, 5 boats, All my guns and ammo and not a word.
                    Shes my best friend and is cool AF. Gave birth to our daughter. Loves to work, understands men are men and women are women. Is handy as hell! Bakes cupcakes and sells them, oh and we eat them lol. Has a great attitude and is always upbeat. Im not a people person and she is, makes for a good mix. We dont argue at all.

If something ever happened I would never get married again. No woman could compare to her, shes amazing. Oh and shes good looking and takes care of herself!
                    its that kinda of nonsense "family passed down bs excuses etc" that keeps u trapped as depressed nasty demons, hurting loads of innocent people, dont make excuses follow tried and true science and psychological techniques

they work, your opinion isnt science its bs, and worse than that its harmful bs

thats like idealistic emotional nonsense that encourages co-dependence, what u really need is to be able to depend on yourself first only then can u form healthy long lasting relationships, otherwise u are into this sick needy control thing that doesn't last and isnt happy like with the couple u mentioned, they are probably healthy individuals psychologically, mature non needy

needy isnt kindness or devotion, it usually turns into something evil like you (but masquerades as the victim and gets the empathetic support of other needy tards that are on your side and fcuking clueless about healthy psychology )
                    Last edited by AlexKid; 11-04-2019, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X