No announcement yet.

Tom Brady kissing his son controversy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom Brady kissing his son controversy

This is a little old but I noticed there wasn't a lounge discussion on it.

Your opinion?

I think most of these people are ****ing slck. I mean that's your child who you've been kissing as a baby, who's like a part of yourself who's like a little you... and for these guys to even suggest there's anything sexual going on is disgusting.

In the philippines, fathers are very affectionate so you see fathers kissing their sons all the time.

So first he complains it’s just a peck, then he has to come back for a longer smooch. All this on the lips. That’s where he loses me.

Comment

Key word here "HIS KID" thats his business and I see nothing wrong with loving your kids

Comment

Those same people who have an issue with a father kissing his son and seeing it as sexual are the same people who would support cutting of a child’s dick and giving him hormone therapy and saying that’s totally normal. Disgusting times in some aspects in today’s society.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
          Those same people who have an issue with a father kissing his son and seeing it as sexual are the same people who would support cutting of a child’s dick and giving him hormone therapy and saying that’s totally normal. Disgusting times in some aspects in today’s society.
          It's so ****ing stupid. Tom brady is kissing his kids because he loves them, not because it gives him a hard on.

These people are retarded. ****ing depraved morons.

Like, I love my dog, there are times where I want to kiss him, (I don't because he eats shlt and garbage)... does that mean I want to **** my dog?

jesus...
          Last edited by llll; 10-28-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

So if most of you agree with kissing your son on the lips.

My question would be.

Does it ever stop being ok? Or do you guys believe, a man can kiss his son on the lips even when the child has reached adulthood?

Oral fixation is a huge problem in American culture.

Do you guys think constantly showing affection with one's mouth can heighten the urge to comfort one's self in similar fashion during later years?

To believe that the people who have a problem with this, is only because they see it as " Tom wants to bang his son" is misguided at best, projection at worse.

Comment

What a fuccing disgusting media witch hunt, and fucc anyone who sees something else - you are just revealing the degenerate within you.

As if the fuccing paedophile media gives one single fucc about naming and shaming elite paedophile rings and then all of a sudden targets some football player that we already know they don't like. It's the whole cultural war going on in the USA but people are too afraid to speak the truth of what this really is. If that were me being targeted I'd find the SUBVERSIVE RAT that made the story and bash their skull in. Absolute filth, they attack people with impunity and the dumb goyim cattle go along with it, not realising they are playing along with this story designed to demonise an innocent man that they don't like.

USA is the great satan, the quicker it burns to the ground the better.

Comment

I bet the people having issues with this are same people who see nothing wrong with h.o.m.osexuality and ignore N.A.M.B.L.A.

Comment

One of the reason that male suicide is so high is men being condition to be robots and never show their feelings other than anger/rage or sadness when someone close to them dies.

Comment

I love my boys but the last time i kissed them on the lips was their 1st day of Kindergarten. All 4 of them. Just gave my 5yo his last kiss on the lips this year. I still kiss them almost everyday, on the head or cheek & i tell them i love them everyday. Im pretty sure they get that i love them.

Im sorry but kissing your son like that is weird as F. Maybe its the Machismo in my family but I'll be damn if my dad kisses me on the lips lol Honestly if i tried to kiss my dad on the lips hed likely raise his fist to me. Id probably do the same and Id never fathom hitting my father just like id never fathom him kissing me on the lips.
                    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 10-29-2019, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X