Bernie Sanders Says He Will Eliminate Medical Debt and Student Debt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    1 - no plan on how the hell he would pay for that
    Ive heard him talk about all these giveaway bonanzas hes saying he wants to do & he wants to add a tax onto all sorts of wall street transactions & sh^t like that. So he gots a blueprint although idk if hes released exact details.

Seems doable to me its just a matter of how much the tax needs to be & how long you wanna take to pay sh^t off.

Idk why you'd wanna pay off school debts doe. These people acted irresponsibly & thats on them. Plenty of mfers worked a full time job & went to school part time or went to junior college for two years & stayed home to reduce expenses or be able to cover expenses.

Comment

I had a dream that dude got in office and **** went straight wide open. Hope it doesn't come to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Ive heard him talk about all these giveaway bonanzas hes saying he wants to do & he wants to add a tax onto all sorts of wall street transactions & sh^t like that. So he gots a blueprint although idk if hes released exact details.

Seems doable to me its just a matter of how much the tax needs to be & how long you wanna take to pay sh^t off.

Idk why you'd wanna pay off school debts doe. These people acted irresponsibly & thats on them. Plenty of mfers worked a full time job & went to school part time or went to junior college for two years & stayed home to reduce expenses or be able to cover expenses.
        lol that chit is wack. There is always cause and effect, action and reaction.

This idiot is saying he can tax the hell out of stock transactions and have no bad effects? And also increase the minimum wage and that MORE workers would be hired?

They would be looking to cut costs everywhere, it would spin us into a recession and there would be massive layoffs and jobs transferred overseas.

Almost all CEO's and top executives have contracts anyways with the companies, the companies HAVE to pay them a certain amount and are contracted on their bonus rates.

Bernie lives in la la land promising that the billionaires will just suck it up and pay off everyone's loans.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          lol that chit is wack. There is always cause and effect, action and reaction.

This idiot is saying he can tax the hell out of stock transactions and have no bad effects? And also increase the minimum wage and that MORE workers would be hired?
          Im sure itd lead to less investments being made, but mfers making money still gonna be making money so idk how much effect it would have. Doubt itd be THAT severe.

The min. wage thing I think is silly doe. The min. wage has increased MANY times through out the years & the bottom didnt fall out of anything. And its been awhile since its been raised. It needs to be raised whoever becomes the leader of the free world in the coming election or three & itll 100% happen. This automation thing is gonna f#ck more workers than $15/hr will.

I mean think about it. Everyone is making record profits these days it seems like. Does no one wonder why that is. Cuz the workers are being buttf#cked over the rich becoming richer. We have over valued the few for the many. That needs to change.

And its only a matter of time before businesses wont need human workers so the big L is coming either way. Might as well get some money outta business owners now while you can.

They would be looking to cut costs everywhere, it would spin us into a recession and there would be massive layoffs and jobs transferred overseas.
          I think you are living in a fantasyland already if you think the jobs arent gone already. In Vegas I see more automation then Ive seen in any other city Ive lived. And this is only the beginning. Its just gonna get worse for workers.

And Ive been saying forever the businesses leaving the country thing is easy to handle. I think any US business who is selling to US customers a certain % of their product or service NEEDS to be having a certain agreed critical mass of workers in the US or they lose all tax benefits they have in any & all states & they get charged a extra out of country tax too. Thatll make it less likely businesses leave the US too much cuz we still have lotsa money to throw around in this country.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Eliminating student debt is a money pit and makes no sense. Universities will have no incentive to lower prices if students are relieved of debt. And those who paid some or all of their tuition out of pocket will be upset that they didn't borrow more.
            Relieving debt won’t make colleges lower tuition lol, the opposite would happen they’ll figure that they could charge whatever they want and the government will pick up the tab later. If you’re going to eliminate student debt you’d also need to remove government backed loans will.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Is it really more unrealistic than building a wall and making Mexico pay for it ?
            100x more unrealistic

Comment

How about credit card debt?

Home mortgage debt?

Car payment debt?

Get on that, commissar bernie.

Comment

he's trying to create a stimulus for people who work paycheck to paycheck. in the past it was used to create infrastructure by providing jobs. this is very differen't, you're relieving debt as a stimulus. it's happened for businesses, never for individuals on this scale.

banks will just stop giving out student loans
                teh government will become it's own chief lender.

i'm blaming trump, the guy claime dhe was going to create a literall wall along the US - mexico border to rile up a racist fanbase. bernie is claiming he can eliminate all student debt to rile up a poor fanbase that went to college and overpaid for stupid degrees.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Relieving debt won’t make colleges lower tuition
                  You said what I just said

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    You said what I just said
                    Yeah, I was agreeing with you, a little redundant but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      A person can say anything and swear they can do anything. Still not getting my vote.
                      First time you post something smart there bud.

I don’t know why people en pay attention to politicians.

Since I was a kid, it’s been the same ‘ol bs year in year out.
                      “This that...that this!”

Yadda yadda yadda.

I’ve never voted in my life. And I don’t intend to.
                      The **** is all fixed anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X