Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dave chappelle sticks and stones ( controversial jokes ? )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was pretty good.

That said, if this is what is considered as controversial comedy these days, then it just shows how tame comedy has been forced to be to get any airtime.

Fair play for Chapelle to not completely pandering to the soft sensitive people of today, but it’s only controversial by todays very tame and dumb standards of comedy.
    Last edited by deathofaclown; 09-04-2019, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      The reactions are much funnier than the standup

but im 100% sure that was his goal

Hahaha thinking she's clever using words like "intersectionally" "male and female are social constructs" no you dumb spastic its called biology.

Comment

Dave Chappelle On Ohio's Heroin Crisis | Netflix Is A Joke

Comment

Fair is fair he goes in on everyone. No feeling hurt here.

Comment

He could’ve been wayyyyy more brutal in what he said..there is a ton of criticism to be made about the opioid situation and how it’s being called an epidemic only because its affected non ghetto regions but when heroin was destroying poor people of color it was a war against crime.

Comment

That was some funny, cold stuff from dave.

"Seeing the white opioid crisis helps me understand how whites felt during the black crack epidemic."

"Because I dont care either."

"Hang in there, whites."

"Just say no!"

Comment

I love Chappelle, he’s equal opportunity offender

Comment

Career wise it's his greatest achievement. This moved him solidly into the top 10 on the ATG list which is controlled solely by other comics. Pandering to them was a master stroke.

Comment

I thought it was a cut better than Bill Burr's subsequent Netflix special, "Paper Tiger".
                    Bill did have an outstanding take on Michelle Obama's Book Tour...

"When did First Ladies start acting like they got elected? You know?
                    Dude, being a First Lady, that’s not a fucking job...
                    So yeah, she wrote a book. She wrote a book about not having a job.
                    I gotta read that fucking book!

“Chapter One, how to know if a dick tastes presidential.
                    How to weed your way through all that local representative cock
                    and get to the big swinging dick in the room.”

Comment

Originally posted by horge View Post
                      I thought it was a cut better than Bill Burr's subsequent Netflix special, "Paper Tiger".
                      Bill did have an outstanding take on Michelle Obama's Book Tour...

"When did First Ladies start acting like they got elected? You know?
                      Dude, being a First Lady, that’s not a fucking job...
                      So yeah, she wrote a book. She wrote a book about not having a job.
                      I gotta read that fucking book!

“Chapter One, how to know if a dick tastes presidential.
                      How to weed your way through all that local representative cock
                      and get to the big swinging dick in the room.”
                      I like bill burr but I was feeling his last special.

It was ok. Bill has had better. Hell hes had better rants on his podcast.

I liked Chappelle and jeselnik specials.

Comment

Working...
                      X