Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In 2019, fast food companies were boasting that their burger patties were 100% beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
    soon will have to look into those options in the future because as the population grows we want be able to keep up with the demand without adding harmful chemicals to speed up production.
    Are you talking about cultured meat? I would never eat that **** I will rather starve to death

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Yeah. Very taste but the jerking method leads to carcinogens on the chicken.
      yikes I didn't know that that's crazy.thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Are you talking about cultured meat? I would never eat that **** I will rather starve to death
        lol I feel you if we ever get to that point I rather go plant based.

Comment

Originally posted by giant_king View Post
          yikes I didn't know that that's crazy.thanks for the heads up.
          Not just jerking though. Any form of cooking that causes the meat to get some amount of char on it. So barbecuing and grilling too.

Barbecues and charred meat Some research suggests that burnt or charred meat may increase the risk of cancer. Substances called heterocyclic amines are formed in foods that are cooked at high temperatures and blackened or charred. In animal studies, heterocyclic amines are carcinogenic (cancer causing).

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            Not just jerking though. Any form of cooking that causes the meat to get some amount of char on it. So barbecuing and grilling too.
            wow that definitely got my antennas up definitely going to learn more on that matter.but yea all that char can't be good for the digestive tract or body.but it's seems like its a risk eating anything now a days you even gotta watch how much fish u eat for u want consume to much mercury.

Comment

Working...
            X