Marcellus Wiley explains the kaepernick/JayZ situation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcellus Wiley explains the kaepernick/JayZ situation

and I agree 1 million %

when Kaep was a starter he was mighty quiet.... as a matter of fact he NEVER said anything to anyone until he started dating that BLM chick

Well that is simply factually incorrect so...

Thanks for nothing, I guess.

Comment

kaepernick and jayz have the collective IQ of a jellyfish. it's a sad indictment on our society that people like these two are even relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        kaepernick and jayz have the collective IQ of a jellyfish. it's a sad indictment on our society that people like these two are even relevant.
        Let me guess. You graduated from Harvard and have a higher iq than Einstein?

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
          You jealous that collective IQ of a jellyfish surpassed your IQ

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            You jealous that collective IQ of a jellyfish surpassed your IQ
            I dont know about Jay Z, but opting out of an employment contract when you have no other job prospects lined up, and then complaining you cant find work is illustrative of a person who isnt very bright or forward thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I dont know about Jay Z, but opting out of an employment contract when you have no other job prospects lined up, and then complaining you cant find work is illustrative of a person who isnt very bright or forward thinking.
              I'm sure that man is not struggling so what does it matter? That is irrelevant. Try again.

Comment

I'm sure that man is not struggling so what does it matter? That is irrelevant. Try again.
                I said nothing of him struggling.
                (I recall hearing he isnt, as Nike gave him a bunch of money)

I said that he opted out of a contract when he had no prospects, and now he's all upset and whining he cant play football. I said that showed a lack of forward thinking.

I dont need to try again.

You need to try and address my point, as written.

Can you, or are you just capable of throwing around snark?
                Last edited by 1bad65; 08-23-2019, 08:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  I said nothing of him struggling.
                  (I recall hearing he isnt, as Nike gave him a bunch of money)

I said that he opted out of a contract when he had no prospects, and now he's all upset and whining he cant play football. I said that showed a lack of forward thinking.

I dont need to try again.

You need to try and address my point, as written.

Can you, or are you just capable of throwing around snark?
                  Aint no snark, you just calling him dumb cuz he opted out but he thought a team would pick him up SINCE he IS BETTER than half of the QB's in the league & THAT aint rocket science either.

Comment

Aint no snark, you just calling him dumb cuz he opted out but he thought a team would pick him up SINCE he IS BETTER than half of the QB's in the league & THAT aint rocket science either.
                    He thought wrong.

Because he is dumb.

It's as simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                    X