No announcement yet.

Chicago Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Theres a difference between gang banging and terrorism. It can be argued the difference is only a fine line BUT I avoid gang member and gang areas, I cannot avoid terrorist areas nor can I spot out a terrorist.
    Truth^^^^ im not sure why this is hard to understand

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Just because you can avoid gang land doesn't mean it no longer exist or those criminals aren't terrorizing common folks.

That's a pretty narrow minded.

People are dying day in and day out, gangbangers, kids, women, fathers. Brothers, etc... all in a city that has banned guns. Why isn't the left looking at Chicago as an example of what taking away guns from citizens can lead to?

The law abiding citizens will fork them over, but that would only empower those criminal lowlifes who owned them illegally in the first place.

Comment

You wouldnt say gangs are terrorist?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          You wouldnt say gangs are terrorist?
          Imagine moving out of a gang infested neighborhood to get away from violence..then going to shop at your local Walmart..just to get your head blown off by a random idiot wearing body armor with an AK-47..one you see coming..the other you dont

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
            Just because you can avoid gang land doesn't mean it no longer exist or those criminals aren't terrorizing common folks.

That's a pretty narrow minded.

People are dying day in and day out, gangbangers, kids, women, fathers. Brothers, etc... all in a city that has banned guns. Why isn't the left looking at Chicago as an example of what taking away guns from citizens can lead to?

The law abiding citizens will fork them over, but that would only empower those criminal lowlifes who owned them illegally in the first place.
            1-I have no idea what left or right means other then directions

2-If you dont gangbang or associate with them I can almost guarantee you have no issues with gang violence

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              I don't have a problem with the thread. I'm only wondering about the purpose for it.

Let me ask you a question. Does thread get made if not for the mass shooting in Ohio and Texas?

Maybe you visit Chicago often? There has to be some reason suddenly that you are so interested in Chicago. I wonder what it could be.
              I essentially asked that this thread be created. Tony brought up valid points about Chicago. I pointed out that the site is full of certain alt nationalist posters that only bring Chicago violence up when white dudes shoot up schools, churches, concerts etc.

Having a thread where we can discuss these events in real time neutralizes those that use Chicago violence solely to deflect from mass shootings from "non urban" people.

Comment

Imagine moving out of a gang infested neighborhood to get away from violence..then going to shop at your local Walmart..just to get your head blown off by a random idiot wearing body armor with an AK-47..one you see coming..the other you dont
                Its like that with anything Larry. My aunts parents moved to Oregon from Sacramento Ca to escape the crime and traffic. We went to visit them when I was a kid. Its was a amazing place in Roseberg on 50 acres. 6 months later two Criminals escaped jail and broke into their home and killed them. Life is crazy like that.

Comment

2-If you dont gangbang or associate with them I can almost guarantee you have no issues with gang violence
                  1. Will take your word for it.

2. Plenty of elderly, children and innocent men and women that get killed in Chicago would disagree. They are victims, and I doubt a 4 year old or 65 year old would be gang banging or associating themselves with a bunch of lowlifes.

Comment

What would you think would happen if a white person walked through the gang areas?

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                      What would you think would happen if a white person walked through the gang areas?
                      He would get a high five and a ," morning, sir!".

Still shaking my head at those toddler gangbangers and senior citizen gang associates that terrorize the community. That's the only reason why they too, get gunned down along with other hoodlums.

Comment

Working...
                      X