Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the deep-state badly want the 2nd amendment removed

it is very high on their agenda

until that happens, there will continue to be mass-shootings

you guys needed to investigate the LA shooting in 2017, when the official story started to STINK of lies and deception

FACT: there was DEFINITELY more than one shooter

so...

the first bullet that was fired... probably killed Stephen Paddock

you cannot ignore that, and then complain about the result of your inaction

Comment

I love Trump.. but I think it's a dumb argument.. did he call out movies/TV/social media also? Why's it video games? He's usually happy to bash Hollywood and those cretins.. video games an easy target?

Like wtf are they gonna do ban games?

Mass shootings make up a very small amount of murders though..

It's the same thing the media does acting like police shooting and killing black men is some crazy epidemic.. it's not.. barely a fraction of deaths are due to police shootings

Mental illness is the main issue and I am not sure how you fix that
      Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 08-06-2019, 05:30 AM.

Comment

B-Rad played GTA on his XBox

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Like wtf are they gonna do ban games?
          It wasn't that long ago that we here in Australia couldn't get access to video games like Left 4 Dead.

It was illegal to play any game that wasn't kid-friendly.

All because of religious wowsers and political ****wits like Trump who kowtow to those wowsers, and who see the video game industry as a convenient scapegoat.

What does Trump care? If it was golf being blamed for these killings, then he would be the first person to dismiss the suggestion.
          But he doesn't play video games, and if it doesn't affect him, so he is happy to shit all over the industry, and shit all over the people who play video games, just so he can avoid showing any actual leadership on the issue.

What a cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by rip chudd View Post
            yeah the video game argument is re-tarded. Been playing mortal kombat since i was a kid, i'm not out there trying to do different fatalities on people.
            lol.........

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
              Murder is a problem in America. Mass murders are a minor problem but one that gets the spotlight because Americans love talking about it.

Video games have little to do with it.
              do you think the family of the people who died think its a minor problem?

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                Japan is a very family oriented country i dont think they leave their kids at home playing violent games :// prove me wrong with stats if u can

Now in the US is another story

Violent games doesnt just makes mass shooters it can make them kids violent at school also make them future gang bangers, anti cops, it can also introduce them to drugs at a young age

Now if u play games as an adult then thats a different story coz ur brain is developed
                In your second paragraph, there is nothing that proves anything you said true. That whole statement is simply your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  I would blame social media/internet more than video games tbh

I feel a lot of these losers wanna be famous or listened to and shiet
                  Every country in the western world has that stuff. Only one has a mass shooting problem, so no. It's not there the problem is.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                    Being a gamer myself I feel like I have to make a thread to shut down this Idiotic topic once and for all.

Japan is the country with the deepest video game history and culture. How many mass shootings have there been in Japan?
                    The other countries have sensible gun laws and don’t have as many angry, closeted, lonely, under and uneducated, radicalized conservative males that spend a disproportionate amount of time in the bowels of the internet on racist/white supremacist sites.

Comment

MASS SHOOTINGS DOE!

Comment

Working...
                      X