Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

At least 7 people shot in Chicago park; 1 killed, 3 others wounded in separate shooti

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
    So we know the deal even if you think we don’t.
    Who's "we".... Why are you making this about race? White people kill other whites in Chicago... Wtf are you talking about?

You are so off gauge it isn't even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      Blacks know about the issue we have and me expecially do not try to deflect or cover it up..but damn mass shootings are a major issue and the shooters happen to be white...what is wrong with addressing it??? everyone knows Chicago is a horrible place..that is nothing new..but damn when you are shopping for groceries and an idiot runs in shooting i think that is a major issue..people in chicago usually just shoot each other and both are usually trash..we cant even go to a damn movie without an idiot hopping up randomly shooting people just trying to watch a damn movie.
      How do you propose we address these 'white' mass shootings?

Give us your solution(s).

And please, make sure any proposed solutions dont take away our Constitutional rights.

Comment

gang bangers killing gang bangers is not the same as people shopping at a damn walmart and getting shot by a random idiot..if you cant see that then you are the problem.. if a gang banger kills an innocent person it is horrible..if a mass shooter goes and kills people it is horrible..but all you seem to care about is the race of the idiot
        You're projecting, big time.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          How do you propose we address these 'white' mass shootings?

Give us your solution(s).

And please, make sure any proposed solutions dont take away our Constitutional rights.
          I wish i knew man, but there has to be away to stop things like this.. People cant go to movies, shopping etc without someone insane person running in randomly shooting people... Maybe the constitution needs to be violated as there were no fully auto weapons then now handguns like we have now. This gun issue is out of hand to be honest and needs to be addressed..and you along with the other race baiters can keep the race angle..the gun issue needs to be addressed period..not sure why ya'll are so defensive of the color of the murderers...

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            You're projecting, big time.
            I'm really not, i read all the threads on here and no one cares about the people who died all ya'll argue about is the race or the murderer and his political party..ya'll are messed up in the head

Comment

Blacks know about the issue we have and me expecially do not try to deflect or cover it up..but damn mass shootings are a major issue and the shooters happen to be white...what is wrong with addressing it??? everyone knows Chicago is a horrible place..that is nothing new..but damn when you are shopping for groceries and an idiot runs in shooting i think that is a major issue..people in chicago usually just shoot each other and both are usually trash..we cant even go to a damn movie without an idiot hopping up randomly shooting people just trying to watch a damn movie.
              Not just Chicago though. Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, Memphis, all produce way more body counts.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Not just Chicago though. Baltimore, Detroit, St Louis, Atlanta, New Orleans, Memphis, all produce way more body counts.
                I never said they didnt, but why try to bring that up to deflect from the recent mass shootings?? those people did nothing to deserve to get gunned down..they were not gang bangers or drug dealers..just people minding their business...I dont get why you feel the need to try to deflect just because the shooter was white...ignorance comes in all races and genders

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
                  Hmm interesting

Lefties when one Muslim commits an act of terror.. It's just one person.. not all Muslims are like that.. it's not an issue just one wack job.. it's wrong to stereotype them in that way!

Lefties when a white guy shoots up a school.. OMG we have a huge white supremacy problem.. white men are the devil.. Trump is to blame for this
                  Superfan logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    Who's "we".... Why are you making this about race? White people kill other whites in Chicago... Wtf are you talking about?

You are so off gauge it isn't even funny.
                    Don't speak to an esteemed 'lawyer' like that.

Comment

I wish i knew man, but there has to be away to stop things like this.. People cant go to movies, shopping etc without someone insane person running in randomly shooting people... Maybe the constitution needs to be violated as there were no fully auto weapons then now handguns like we have now. This gun issue is out of hand to be honest and needs to be addressed..and you along with the other race baiters can keep the race angle..the gun issue needs to be addressed period..not sure why ya'll are so defensive of the color of the murderers...
                      So you have no solutions. In your defense, it is a complex issue.

How about making soft targets into hard targets? What's your take on that?

As to me race-baiting, you arent keeping up at all

I'm the one calling out racism and saying this isnt about race. And yes, I even report any racist posts to the staff.

Please, in the future dont make baseless, false accusations against me.

Comment

Working...
                      X